It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just something I noticed whilst playing last night and thought I'd flag it up. When reloading a save all of the sounds effects and voice work was hilariously high-speed, restarting the game didn't help.

In case anyone is having the same issue, this fixed it: head into your audio device settings, and further into advanced device properties. Set the sample rate to 48000 (any bitrate seems to work) and magically everything will be back at the right speed! You can actually Alt+Tab out of the game and do this as the audio continues to play; different sample rates can give even more interesting results, whether you try under or over the 48000 level (at 192000 all dialogue sounds like Peter Griffin getting through the alphabet in under a second...)
I found that having a bit depth > 16 bit causes crackling sounds.
For my Soundblaster G6 I had to change the format from 24bit 96kHz to 16bit 96kHz.
I'm bot affected by that audio speed bug, though.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by PaulBaeumer1918
Right, feedback time!

Patch version 1.04 has just hit, and unfortunately these audio issues have not been fixed yet.

The known workarounds are still required (in my case 16bit/44100Hz is required or the game will crackle).