It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ashura rifle doesn't aim automatically after some progress in "Chippin' In" quest
game version: 1.06
steps:
1. start "Chippin' In" quest: Go to the Afterlife.
2. take the pills that allow Johnny to take over
3. Johnny will then go on a bender
4. wake up to Rogue.
5. After I come to and Rogue leaves, talk to Johnny
6. check the Asura rifle - it doesn't aim automatically

I tried to use newly created Ashura rifle, upgraded Ashura rifle - all the same.
other guns work fine (I tried skippy pistol)

Please see attached screenshots
Post edited December 25, 2020 by Imhos
This question / problem has been solved by chew-ieimage
Imhos: Ashura rifle doesn't aim automatically after some progress in "Chippin' In" quest
steps:
4. wake up to Rogue.

I tried to use newly created Ashura rifle, upgraded Ashura rifle - all the same.

Check your cyberware and uninstall / reinstall your smartlink aug (e.g. temporary swap it with your ballistic coprocessor).

I did this quest too and was able to finish the game with my sniper build (fought the last battles with that very rifle).

edit: Skippy comes with no requirement (buildin smartlink aug if I remember right) - so it's no real benchmark here.
Post edited December 25, 2020 by chew-ie
Imhos: Ashura rifle doesn't aim automatically after some progress in "Chippin' In" quest
steps:
4. wake up to Rogue.

chew-ie: Check your cyberware and uninstall / reinstall your smartlink aug (e.g. temporary swap it with your ballistic coprocessor).

I did this quest too and was able to finish the game with my sniper build (fought the last battles with that very rifle).

edit: Skippy comes with no requirement (buildin smartlink aug if I remember right) - so it's no real benchmark here.
Thank you a lot. After this quest I got new tattoo instead of smartlink aug. Ive installed it back and now it works fine.
Thank you
chew-ie: Check your cyberware and uninstall / reinstall your smartlink aug (e.g. temporary swap it with your ballistic coprocessor).

Imhos: Thank you a lot. After this quest I got new tattoo instead of smartlink aug. Ive installed it back and now it works fine.
Thank you
Right - the tatoo! Almost forgot about it myself :D