It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I've got my game pre-ordered way back in June this year and at the time of my pre-order, the retailer had a promotion saying how a metal "SAMURAI" pendant, Maelstrom key-chain, and a painted steel disc casing were being gifted to whoever pre-orders the game.

Not gonna lie, these collector's items were the reason that I've optioned for the physical copy, something I haven't purchased ever since Mass Effect 3 originally launched and, opening that box only to find out that my pre-purchase items are not in it was quite a blow. Still feels really bad when I think about it (which is whenever I play or think about the game).

So I was wondering, was anyone else as unfortunate as I am and what can we do to see this trough and receive the items that we were promised.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply