It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, now to add to what's been said already, let's not toot "CDPR"s horn here. CDPR have messed this up to begin with. But, not the devs - management. The "Corpo" management greedy to push the game out before the holidays, no matter what. The Devs have, according to media sources, joined in on grilling their management, and hard. Well deserved.

The fact that one of them said what they said means that either, they had neutron balls, and / or were fed up so much already, they didn't care about keeping their job any longer. And, let's not forget - these guys, the devs, artists and writers, those are our chooms. And they've been mismanaged horrendously by the gonks they're working for.

CDPR is a shell. I don't care about the shell - I care about the lifeblood within. And I REALLY HOPE management is gonna try to make up not just with us customers with good PR, but also with the devs that suffered through all of this. Especially all those that crunched away at fixes like 1.06 before heading off to their WELL DESERVED holidays. They better have been paid very well for slaving away to fix this mess until today.

HUGE SHOUTOUT TO ALL OUR GOOD CHOOMS AT CDPR!
You really deserve a good vacation. Decompress.

And all of us really need to remember:
The sorry state and missing features are a management issue, not a dev issue.
While I'm having a ton of fun with CP2077, despite horrific immersion breaks, it really should've been released in 2021 at the earliest. This has been such a disaster and tarnished the image CDPR had, irreparably so, dare I say.
BlackSun: Okay, now to add to what's been said already, let's not toot "CDPR"s horn here. CDPR have messed this up to begin with. But, not the devs - management. The "Corpo" management greedy to push the game out before the holidays, no matter what. The Devs have, according to media sources, joined in on grilling their management, and hard. Well deserved.

The fact that one of them said what they said means that either, they had neutron balls, and / or were fed up so much already, they didn't care about keeping their job any longer. And, let's not forget - these guys, the devs, artists and writers, those are our chooms. And they've been mismanaged horrendously by the gonks they're working for.

CDPR is a shell. I don't care about the shell - I care about the lifeblood within. And I REALLY HOPE management is gonna try to make up not just with us customers with good PR, but also with the devs that suffered through all of this. Especially all those that crunched away at fixes like 1.06 before heading off to their WELL DESERVED holidays. They better have been paid very well for slaving away to fix this mess until today.

HUGE SHOUTOUT TO ALL OUR GOOD CHOOMS AT CDPR!
You really deserve a good vacation. Decompress.

And all of us really need to remember:
The sorry state and missing features are a management issue, not a dev issue.
While I'm having a ton of fun with CP2077, despite horrific immersion breaks, it really should've been released in 2021 at the earliest. This has been such a disaster and tarnished the image CDPR had, irreparably so, dare I say.
Completely agree. At least they listen to feedback and fix their mistakes so far. I would've gladly waited till febuary to play it but I guess they'll fix the optimization a decent bit like they did with witcher so maybe I'll be able to play at stable 45 fps at 1080p with medium setting on my 1070 and i5 3570k in a month or two. Hopefully there is no more save corrupting/lose problems because those should be top priority alongside game breaking ones.
PostRockFilledSoul: Completely agree. At least they listen to feedback and fix their mistakes so far. I would've gladly waited till febuary to play it but I guess they'll fix the optimization a decent bit like they did with witcher so maybe I'll be able to play at stable 45 fps at 1080p with medium setting on my 1070 and i5 3570k in a month or two. Hopefully there is no more save corrupting/lose problems because those should be top priority alongside game breaking ones.
1.05 helped so much with stability... and I'm used to the texture pop now and the trade off is worth the frames for me. Love how the cops actually chase a little too, makes it more exciting. NPC civilians are acting a little better too.

Now that the biggest game killing issue (save bug) is fixed I'll be hitting 100h tonight <3 This was the one thing that killed it for me, i was and still am able to forgive the rest under the circumstances.
Glad this is fixed. I'm really enjoying the game despite everything. It's actually really good imo.