It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a logitech 5.1 kit, and the game runs only in stereo.
No surround.

All other games work good.

Is that because there is nothing about that in the options ?

Please fix that, it's really 60 or 70% of the immersion.

Thx
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
What soundcard you have?

My soundblaster audigy FX with logitech z 906 is working without any problem on full 5.1 setup
Post edited December 11, 2020 by franzmauser
franzmauser: What soundcard you have?

My soundblaster audigy FX with logitech z 906 is working without any problem on full 5.1 setup
It's from my motherboard . (analogic direct from 6 channels to the home cinema)

Well if all other games run in 5.1, the problem comes from the game i suppose ^^
siril: I have a logitech 5.1 kit, and the game runs only in stereo.
No surround.

All other games work good.

Is that because there is nothing about that in the options ?

Please fix that, it's really 60 or 70% of the immersion.

Thx
Just be sure to double check your sound options in windows, and test the configuration. I have had many times where windows has changed my motherboard sound configuration, especially when it detects new sound devices like a monitor with speakers or a headset. If you are set up for 5.1 in windows and the option in CP2077 is still not available, you may have to update your drivers.
There should be new drivers for realtek soundcard, install them after that you can download from ms store new realtek control panel. Try this.
Working on my end but I'm using sound from my gpu
Found it !

The control panel (realtek) was selected on stereo without my consentment ^^

But strange that in other games it worked.

Maybe different control from the game itself.

Thx anyway from everybody.