It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KalaDan79: 241 mb update.... which fails... :V
carsormyr: Yeah I just got the same thing, looks like their servers are failing.
Same here. Having also issues accessing the gog website. Downloading offline installers dosent work either.
RyonDK: Restarting gog seems to start the update download.
Nope, 0%. GOG servers are down.
carsormyr: Yeah I just got the same thing, looks like their servers are failing.
241mb @ 0.3mb/s ...yeah i think you're right :D
RyonDK: Restarting gog seems to start the update download.
coth_rus: Nope, 0%. GOG servers are down.
Waiting helps. My download just started, but it is a bit slow
Yeah....kinda sad promoting their own platform and then they cant guarantee a proper launch. I know i know....we are flooding the gates.....but still.....thats quite disappointing watching an installation being stuck at 0 % for god knows how long....
It's just a hash key for launch... CPR just upload it somewhere and give it to us as a standalone patch ;-;
Bought this on GOG and not Steam
coth_rus: Nope, 0%. GOG servers are down.
jheadhunter: Waiting helps. My download just started, but it is a bit slow
Overloaded. Took quite a while.
The same happened with mine, and now I'm forcing a manual verify to get it going again; it seems that their servers are getting hammered!

EDIT: I'M IN, FINALLY AFTER 8 YEARS!
Post edited December 10, 2020 by TZODnmr2k5
this is actually bullshit I'm just getting the disk space error, I have enough disk space, I am so fucking over this
I cant launch the game, WTF!
IT'S HAPPENNING