It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Made a post a few hours ago about 1.05 being very glitchy and at the time it was just visual glitches so I ignored them but wow, my car randomly explodes in the exact same spot, grenades are unable to be thrown, gun just refuses to make sounds at times. Really wish I didn't update because 1.05 is just horrendous so far, I was able to play for 50 hours on 1.04 but I can't go 10 minutes in 1.05 without encountering some sort of glitch big or small.
If you're on Galaxy you can easily downgrade to 1.04.

Go to the game page, click the button to the right to the Play button-> Manage installation-> Configure-> UNcheck Auto-updates-> check 1.04 .

Saves made in 1.05 probably won't work though.
Akachi: If you're on Galaxy you can easily downgrade to 1.04.

Go to the game page, click the button to the right to the Play button-> Manage installation-> Configure-> UNcheck Auto-updates-> check 1.04 .

Saves made in 1.05 probably won't work though.
Too bad I'll have to download 43gb again but its better than playing a buggy build
Yesh, but at least it's possible without depot hunting like on Steam.

I'll probably end up waiting for at least 1.10 or a 2.0 before I start fully playing.

Between the glitches, 8mb savegame bug and all other kerfluffle I don't think the game in this state is worth investing too much time in.

Witcher 3, while not as bad, also had problems until around 1.12. But at least the choices you made in quests actually mattered, so even buggy it was better than this dumpster fire of a game.
Post edited December 22, 2020 by Akachi
1.04 ran without any issues whatsoever for me, aside from a few visual glitches. In 1.05, they somehow managed to break fixer dialogues and missions on a larger scale. I...have no idea how that happened. How do you even manage to wreck something that worked perfectly fine during patching?
Nidhoegger: 1.04 ran without any issues whatsoever for me, aside from a few visual glitches. In 1.05, they somehow managed to break fixer dialogues and missions on a larger scale. I...have no idea how that happened. How do you even manage to wreck something that worked perfectly fine during patching?
Ohh that is very easy to do, when you have 50 people working on the same code and an endless variation of connected parts it is unavoidable.

1 change can affect thousands of other things, sometimes you just miss it somewhere.
In a time crunch developers do not get the time needed to make things properly, they need to do it the fast way (many times that is the bad way to do things).
I'm still on v 1.03 for exactly these reasons.