It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've seen that Steam has the 1.23 patch for Consortium and it was made available there on 6-th of April. As they say it is the last and final patch and content update for Consortium as they now work on sequel.

So I was wondering when will it be available for us GOG users.

Thanks in advance for any information and/or possible quick/quicker/the quickest update!

;-)
This question / problem has been solved by JudasIscariotimage
GlorFindel: I've seen that Steam has the 1.23 patch for Consortium and it was made available there on 6-th of April. As they say it is the last and final patch and content update for Consortium as they now work on sequel.

So I was wondering when will it be available for us GOG users.

Thanks in advance for any information and/or possible quick/quicker/the quickest update!

;-)
Hi,

We've received the update and now we just have to take it through our QA and all that :)
Thanks for the answer and future patch! ;-)
GlorFindel: Thanks for the answer and future patch! ;-)
No patch, unfortunately, but we did get the game updated to version 1.23, so there's that :)
GlorFindel: Thanks for the answer and future patch! ;-)
JudasIscariot: No patch, unfortunately, but we did get the game updated to version 1.23, so there's that :)
Well, that's even better in my opinion! One file, install and go! Thanks! ;-)