It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new patch (version 1.21.01) to your game shelves. Please download this new patch at your earliest convenience :)

Changes:

-Fixes issue with broken dialog in latter half of game.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Has this game became nobuggy good?
Post edited July 22, 2014 by ERISS
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded a new patch (version 1.21.01) to your game shelves. Please download this new patch at your earliest convenience :)

Changes:

Any chance we're going to get patch 1.22?
I just bought this game and I thought it was the latest update. I also want a comment in case 1.22 is arriving here.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Changes:

there is a bug where the pilot's cockpit doors get stuck open during your initial dialogue with Knight 15 even though he says there "locked" the door is stuck open but you cannot go through it like an invisible door, just shows a description text of Pawn 19 Carla Croft I don't know if it is a showstopper I didn't play it through to when you have to meet Rook 9 just letting you guys know.