It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the title says.

Most of those hours were several years ago and long forgotten. Is there some way to reset the Achievements now that the game is actually released or are we just stuck with the forgotten and maybe changed achievements from early access?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
kelticfury: As the title says.

Most of those hours were several years ago and long forgotten. Is there some way to reset the Achievements now that the game is actually released or are we just stuck with the forgotten and maybe changed achievements from early access?
I don't remember EA having achievements.
kelticfury: As the title says.

J Lo: I don't remember EA having achievements.
Hey you are right, I guess the achieves are all from after release.
Still is there a way to reset GoG achieves?
J Lo: I don't remember EA having achievements.
kelticfury: Hey you are right, I guess the achieves are all from after release.
Still is there a way to reset GoG achieves?
I don't know if it is possible. Try contacting support. If anyone can do it, it would be them.
hours played are tracked by Gog Galaxy so yes Gog support staff can reset those on your account... i'm not saying they will but just they they do have the power

actual achievements are linked to your Larian account and Gog can't adjust those

so 986 hours = Gog
taking blood = Larian