It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just went into my installed, clicked on the game, checked for updates and it downloaded 300Mb. I'm now running v4.1.1.3648072.
alcaray: You guys have more faith in new release games than I do. I would never have auto update turned on. I always wait a day or so after a new patch to decide if I want it or not.
J Lo: Things like this are actually pretty rare. I've never had this happen with any other game.
Check out the early Pathfinder Forum entries then. Both games. Hmmm. Now that I think about it, check out HBSs Battletech history.
ironhorse384: I just went into my installed, clicked on the game, checked for updates and it downloaded 300Mb. I'm now running v4.1.1.3648072.
What is this version? GOG Hotfix4 Loca fix is still the old version 4.1.1.3645567
ironhorse384: I just went into my installed, clicked on the game, checked for updates and it downloaded 300Mb. I'm now running v4.1.1.3648072.
Porsche2000: What is this version? GOG Hotfix4 Loca fix is still the old version 4.1.1.3645567
This is the version I downloaded through Galaxy not the offline installers.