It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hotfix #14 / 4.1.1.4216792 for PC & Mac is now available for offline download

Discussion on the MAC patch: https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_3/mac_patch_5

Hotfix #14

patch_baldurs_gate_3_Release_-_v4.1.1.4145012_-_Patch_Patch5_Hotfix2_(69542)_to_Release_-_v4.1.1.4216792_(6968 9)

This brings the game to version 4.1.1.4216792

Update is also on GoG Galaxy.

FIXES

Fixed a potential crash when trying to load a savegame in Honour Mode.
Fixed a potential crash when a second player joins on split-screen.
Allocated additional memory to fix a crash during the initial cloud sync on Xbox.
Fixed a potential Xbox crash relating to DLCs.
Fixed a crash related to cloths.
Fixed a potential crash.
Fixed the DC for pickpocketing a container not accounting for the weight and value of the items inside the container.
Fixed a potential blocker if the host disconnects their Xbox wireless controller while there is a virtual keyboard on screen.
Fixed a possible crash when trading with NPCs in the Underdark while a party character is near a bibberbang.
Fixed a potential crash when reloading a save that was done during a cinematic.
Added a feature to serialize cross-save download and upload requests to avoid crashes on Xbox when multiple big saves are syncing simultaneously.
Post edited December 16, 2023 by crispyflakes
Did this patch kill cross-saves again? Option disappeared in settings
crispyflakes: Hotfix #14 / 4.1.1.4216792 for PC & Mac is now available for offline download

Discussion on the patch: https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_3/mac_patch_5

Hotfix #14

patch_baldurs_gate_3_Release_-_v4.1.1.4145012_-_Patch_Patch5_Hotfix2_(69542)_to_Release_-_v4.1.1.4216792_(6968 9)

This brings the game to version 4.1.1.4216792

Update is also on GoG Galaxy.

FIXES

Fixed a potential crash when trying to load a savegame in Honour Mode.
Fixed a potential crash when a second player joins on split-screen.
Allocated additional memory to fix a crash during the initial cloud sync on Xbox.
Fixed a potential Xbox crash relating to DLCs.
Fixed a crash related to cloths.
Fixed a potential crash.
Fixed the DC for pickpocketing a container not accounting for the weight and value of the items inside the container.
Fixed a potential blocker if the host disconnects their Xbox wireless controller while there is a virtual keyboard on screen.
Fixed a possible crash when trading with NPCs in the Underdark while a party character is near a bibberbang.
Fixed a potential crash when reloading a save that was done during a cinematic.
Added a feature to serialize cross-save download and upload requests to avoid crashes on Xbox when multiple big saves are syncing simultaneously.
This update has put the mess for me. The game doesn't launch any more on my Mac (iMac M1 running Ventura 13.6.1). Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't change anything. No support so far from Larian. Never seen a game with so many bugs.
Post edited December 16, 2023 by Yannok67
troglodytis: Did this patch kill cross-saves again? Option disappeared in settings
Same thing with me just disappeared , was using last night but not sure what version I was running. I had just cross loaded on my xbox and everything working properly then Poof PC doesnt cloud save.
Yannok67: This update has put the mess for me. The game doesn't launch any more on my Mac (iMac M1 running Ventura 13.6.1). Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't change anything. No support so far from Larian. Never seen a game with so many bugs.
Hey, so I don't know much about Macs but I did link to the mac discussion here: https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_3/mac_patch_5

But a possible solution: I don't know Macs file structure, try deleting/renaming the BG3 folder since during uninstalling it left OLD patch files in the DATA folder before re-installing the game. Those OLD patch files seems to have been causing issues or you could move the OLD patch files.. etc. (patch#.pak, patch#_Hotfix#.pak files). There should only be 1 patch file (Patch5_Hotfix2.pak) with the most up to date game.
Post edited December 16, 2023 by crispyflakes
Yannok67: This update has put the mess for me. The game doesn't launch any more on my Mac (iMac M1 running Ventura 13.6.1). Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't change anything. No support so far from Larian. Never seen a game with so many bugs.
crispyflakes: Hey, so I don't know much about Macs but I did link to the mac discussion here: https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_3/mac_patch_5

But a possible solution: I don't know Macs file structure, try deleting/renaming the BG3 folder since during uninstalling it left OLD patch files in the DATA folder before re-installing the game. Those OLD patch files seems to have been causing issues or you could move the OLD patch files.. etc. (patch#.pak, patch#_Hotfix#.pak files). There should only be 1 patch file (Patch5_Hotfix2.pak) with the most up to date game.
Thanks, I'll have a look at this. My last deinstall/reinstall didn't change anything. Hopefully I'll find helpful hints.
unfortunately, nothing changed. Still not launching.