It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I noticed that many people are having difficulty installing Arcanum and getting it running properly without lag/freezes/etc. on Windows 7/8/10, so I created a video tutorial with the simplest way to get it running. I hope that this helps!

youtube.com/watch?v=WLx5WOUE6U0
MeowsePad: I noticed that many people are having difficulty installing Arcanum and getting it running properly without lag/freezes/etc. on Windows 7/8/10, so I created a video tutorial with the simplest way to get it running. I hope that this helps!

thanks mate, just got back into the game and this helps me.
MeowsePad: I noticed that many people are having difficulty installing Arcanum and getting it running properly without lag/freezes/etc. on Windows 7/8/10, so I created a video tutorial with the simplest way to get it running. I hope that this helps!

I can't figure out how to get the mods installed. There were video tutorials for Planescape.
I just used this myself yesterday and it is very well done. Even in the desc. he has made an index of each mod/event so you can jump around. Really professional work better than 99% of all Youtubers

Please Sticky for all new players
Post edited July 12, 2016 by erasmoth
Thanks, guys.

I just wanted to update this to say that I have created a new tutorial that is a little more inclusive.

youtube.com/watch?v=6B1uSmEcZWQ
Many thanks for doing this - very informative and easy to follow :)