It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In which things become more clear, and then more confounding.

Prepare for your new adventure - Hearts of Stone is nearly here. The team at CD PROJEKT RED has just released the full trailer for their upcoming expansion to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Hearts of Stone is set to feature over 10 hours of new adventure, both exciting and peculiar new stories to discover, and new (and returning) characters to meet and romance.
You can pre-order <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone</span> the first of two anticipated epic expansions, today with a 15% discount!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ffdxS9R6NTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Looks amazing! It remember me the dark tales contained in The Last Wish and in The Sword of Destiny books. I'll wait to play it when the second expansion will be launched for a complete experience.
GOG.com: In which things become more clear, and then more confounding.

Prepare for your new adventure - Hearts of Stone is nearly here. The team at CD PROJEKT RED has just released the full trailer for their upcoming expansion to the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Hearts of Stone is set to feature over 10 hours of new adventure, both exciting and peculiar new stories to discover, and new (and returning) characters to meet and romance.
You can pre-order <span class="bold">The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone</span> the first of two anticipated epic expansions, today with a 15% discount!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ffdxS9R6NTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
What the F..K is with CDPR and the spoilers in their trailers? What is the point of making unexpected twists in the script if it's all revealed in the sh...y trailer? You thought you'd be surprised with the main antagonist? Nope, he's immortal. Why don't you guys just lay down the entire plot together with ending in the trailer then?
2 or 3 years back i saw a trailer named cyberpunk by cd projekt red.. i was so amazed by its concept that i was lost in its awe for months. but later on they didnt release the game i was so pissed off at them. but with witche 3 .. im happy again .. and i hear they will launch cyberpunk too maybe next to next year. those who havnt see the trailer of cyberpunk .. :p : this youtu.be/5y9711pvZkc
phoenix4karan: 2 or 3 years back i saw a trailer named cyberpunk by cd projekt red.. i was so amazed by its concept that i was lost in its awe for months. but later on they didnt release the game i was so pissed off at them. but with witche 3 .. im happy again .. and i hear they will launch cyberpunk too maybe next to next year. those who havnt see the trailer of cyberpunk .. :p : this youtu.be/5y9711pvZkc
A CD Projekt Red visual effects artist spoke a few words to MCV which was re-reported by a few others like Gamespot. He said “Cyberpunk is far bigger than anything else that CD Projekt Red has done before” and “We're really stepping into the unknown in terms of complexity and size.”

Can't wait. Literally! I'm thinking of cryogenic freezing or turning my bottle of HP sauce into a time machine or something.
Excited!
Would it be possible for all the Witcher 3 free DLC to be merged into one installer? Having 16 separate files makes the installation process harder than it needs to be.
I'm a bit curious as to why the season pass expansion pricing is higher than the actually DLCs themselves. This DLC, "Hearts of Stone," was originally offered for $9.99 but is now currently being offered for only $8.49 after a 15% discount. If the next paid DLC is priced according then we're being taken for $8.00 when all said and done, not including any further discounts or specials that may be offered in the future. What gives!?
jao2828: Excited!
Would it be possible for all the Witcher 3 free DLC to be merged into one installer? Having 16 separate files makes the installation process harder than it needs to be.
Hear Hear! I agree, it's a pain in the butt to have to wait for one to be installed before doing the next. I know this was only done for the roll out of the DLC, but now that's done, maybe they can combine it or at least have the option.
I noticed yesterday that they've now merged the DLC installers together.
It's great to see GOG are paying attention!
will update 1.10 have to installed in order to load Hearts of Stone? Tried to load new update and each time getting a mismatch error after load and have to revert back to 1.08 in order to get game to work. Have all DLCs loaded with 1.08 and works great.
FragInc: I'm a bit curious as to why the season pass expansion pricing is higher than the actually DLCs themselves. This DLC, "Hearts of Stone," was originally offered for $9.99 but is now currently being offered for only $8.49 after a 15% discount. If the next paid DLC is priced according then we're being taken for $8.00 when all said and done, not including any further discounts or specials that may be offered in the future. What gives!?
I was thinking the same thing, can't seem to find any information on the matter. Possibly the second DLC/ expansion is going to be absolutely massive so therefore warrants the higher price tag.
florida_captain: will update 1.10 have to installed in order to load Hearts of Stone? Tried to load new update and each time getting a mismatch error after load and have to revert back to 1.08 in order to get game to work. Have all DLCs loaded with 1.08 and works great.
"If you're getting ready to jump into the upcoming Hearts of Stone expansion, make sure to grab Patch 1.10 in the meantime - it's a hefty bunch of fixes, and required to play the expansion. "

Source: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_patch_110_f9987/page1

Edit: Have you tried to download the patch with your browser or the GOG Downloader? Perhaps this could work for you.
Post edited October 12, 2015 by Ritualisto
Awesome trailer. Shame i wont get around to play it for a few years until after ive played 1 &2 :D