It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mistermumbles: Have you tried manually dragging down the scrollbar (greenish box) from the right side of resolutions list? No config file editing necessary. I had the same kind of problem with that at first, too.
I was about to say the same thing. The scroll bar is hard to see, and I nearly missed it.
Don't know why it's not there for you... EDIT: I will relate that I had a similar issue. I set it to 1080 and the change didn't take. I remember thinking "THIS is the game everyone said looked awesome 10 years ago?" I thought everything was just muddy and blurry at max settings. Figured out I was wrong, and the difference is amazing.
Elmofongo: I completely forgotten that this game has a weird way of making its resolution to 1080p because the option is there, but "hidden" for some reason.

But than again this game came out in the time before 1080p became the standard.
Attachments:
Post edited October 30, 2016 by paladin181
paladin181: Don't know why it's not there for you... EDIT: I will relate that I had a similar issue. I set it to 1080 and the change didn't take. I remember thinking "THIS is the game everyone said looked awesome 10 years ago?" I thought everything was just muddy and blurry at max settings. Figured out I was wrong, and the difference is amazing.
Elmofongo: I completely forgotten that this game has a weird way of making its resolution to 1080p because the option is there, but "hidden" for some reason.

But than again this game came out in the time before 1080p became the standard.
paladin181:
Just so everyone knows I fixed it by changing the game cfg. via notepad.