It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Having the same issue, still not fixed, was hoping to play a bit tonight... :(
Same issue.
Idem.
Just completed the installation without issues. So it's not failing on all systems, at least.
Downloaded the patch and even did a reinstall using the new offline files (I don't use GOGalaxy). While the version number changed, that one eldari sniper that Jae gives you is still unusable by the character it is meant for, so I've decided to wait until the game is given another patch and/or hotfix. Man, I was enjoying myself too.
Pollypthrower: Downloaded the patch and even did a reinstall using the new offline files (I don't use GOGalaxy). While the version number changed, that one eldari sniper that Jae gives you is still unusable by the character it is meant for, so I've decided to wait until the game is given another patch and/or hotfix. Man, I was enjoying myself too.
Where did you get the new offline files? I only see the old 1.0.62a.390 files.
Pollypthrower: Downloaded the patch and even did a reinstall using the new offline files (I don't use GOGalaxy). While the version number changed, that one eldari sniper that Jae gives you is still unusable by the character it is meant for, so I've decided to wait until the game is given another patch and/or hotfix. Man, I was enjoying myself too.
outpost75: Where did you get the new offline files? I only see the old 1.0.62a.390 files.
62a.390 Release IS the new files. The first released version was 62.389 Modding. The dlc doesn't work (still no cape), and none of the changes outlined in the patchnotes are applied as of yet. Maybe the GOG files weren't updated yet? /:|
Just joining the choir here to signal boost this to the developers.
I am getting "Update failed" when I use GOG Galaxy to update the game.
I am now in the process of re-installing the game and downloading the patch files manually.
outpost75: Where did you get the new offline files? I only see the old 1.0.62a.390 files.
Pollypthrower: 62a.390 Release IS the new files. The first released version was 62.389 Modding. The dlc doesn't work (still no cape), and none of the changes outlined in the patchnotes are applied as of yet. Maybe the GOG files weren't updated yet? /:|
I've downloaded and installed the game with the 62a.390 files last saturday, so they should not be the new version.
Hello GOG Team,

We are still unable to download patch of the game, and it's blocking us from playing. It's been a whole day :(
Any news? Tried to reinstall from scratch, worked for a bit but then got the update again and back from scratch.
The same problem here. It´s impossible update the game and i can't play. It's frustrating
Post edited December 15, 2023 by Montravan
Same for me, unable to update an error at the end.
I've had the same problem. Update gets to around 77% then crashes and blocks me from playing.
cant install the update, pls help GOG!