It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cielaqu: Currently there is a problem GOG not recognizing codes from preorder for additional content.
For example for: Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC) GOG is saying: Invalid code.
That should have been fixed already. I'm sorry, I was offline when that problem was resolved, and couldn't inform you all in time.
Keihltrein: Really hope you do eliminate the dependency of Galaxy.
Yes, we will. We know it's one of GOG's beloved features that allows you to play without a launcher.
GalaOwlcat: Hello, everyone,

I have some important information.

There currently may be issues with additional preorder content, if you are launching the game directly without GOG Galaxy.

We will fix it in the nearest patch, but for the time being, for the game to properly recognize all additional content, please launch it through GOG Galaxy.
gendernihilist: Hello! Very happy to be buying at the Voidfarer tier to support this amazing looking game, and was wondering if we here on GOG get the same early purchase DLC with the Limited Outfit (Exclusive Rogue Trader Mask and Magnificent Rogue Trader Cloak) as people on steam are getting? It would be nice if those of us who want the offline installer and offline play could still receive the same benefit to giving Owlcat and Rogue Trader the first week sales figures it deserves!
Yes, it's the same for all stores. Here it is:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/warhammer_40000_rogue_trader_limited_outfit
Post edited December 08, 2023 by GalaOwlcat
I uninstall the beta and redownload the game this night

Its still beta not the currrent game

when i select with the 2 option i got the full version marked, but when i launch it it's still shown as beta with a lot of content missing

I can't redeem my new code from owlcat and can't add the free content because gog tell me i'm not owning the game

edit

i found the issue , i misclick when i redeem the full version and now i've got the beta on gog and the full game on epic store

How to contact owlcat to change game allocation from epic to gog there is no support on their site ?
Post edited December 08, 2023 by stefostef
Has this problem been fixed?
Do offline installers of DLC work now?
Thanks
GalaOwlcat: Hello, everyone,

I have some important information.

There currently may be issues with additional preorder content, if you are launching the game directly without GOG Galaxy.

We will fix it in the nearest patch, but for the time being, for the game to properly recognize all additional content, please launch it through GOG Galaxy.
Has this issue been fixed yet? Steam patch notes never mentioned it as an issue being fixed, which makes sense for patch notes on steam, but there are no GOG specific patch notes.
stefostef: I uninstall the beta and redownload the game this night

Its still beta not the currrent game

when i select with the 2 option i got the full version marked, but when i launch it it's still shown as beta with a lot of content missing

I can't redeem my new code from owlcat and can't add the free content because gog tell me i'm not owning the game

edit

i found the issue , i misclick when i redeem the full version and now i've got the beta on gog and the full game on epic store

How to contact owlcat to change game allocation from epic to gog there is no support on their site ?
Ignore my post. I was mistaken.
Post edited December 23, 2023 by HumanRev