It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cielaqu: It seems that ship and items are unlocked with the code, that is working. Code for OST and artbook is not working
Joral: Unfortunately (I just started the game up to check) No the ship model is Not available. I have tried to redeem the code again. No Luck. It let me redeem the founders pack code though NOT the Deluxe edition content :(.

Edit= Ok the game just patched. but did not fix my issue :'(
Could you add the DLC content?
cielaqu: It seems that ship and items are unlocked with the code, that is working. Code for OST and artbook is not working
Joral: Unfortunately (I just started the game up to check) No the ship model is Not available. I have tried to redeem the code again. No Luck. It let me redeem the founders pack code though NOT the Deluxe edition content :(.

I think for the frigate and other deluxe items the responsible code is: Founders Pack In-game Items. For me it was redeemed correctly.

cielaqu: I think for the frigate and other deluxe items the responsible code is: Founders Pack In-game Items. For me it was redeemed correctly.
For me its "Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC)" that is having the problem. Founders Pack In-game Items, installed correctly, but they don't include the ship model. Ship is in the Deluxe content one.
cielaqu: Currently there is a problem GOG not recognizing codes from preorder for additional content.
For example for: Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC) GOG is saying: Invalid code.
GalaOwlcat: We are looking into this right now. I apologize for the inconvenience.
If I purchase the Upgrade, once the codes are fixed would I be able to get a credit to my account for a duplication ?. Unfortunately the ship model I want to use it locked to one of the DLC's I have codes for. (Sorry for my Impatience).
If so ill just buy it for now. as I have limited time to play. and want to atleast make the character and get it started, Unfortunately I need that ship model.
GalaOwlcat: We are looking into this right now. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Joral: If I purchase the Upgrade, once the codes are fixed would I be able to get a credit to my account for a duplication ?. Unfortunately the ship model I want to use it locked to one of the DLC's I have codes for. (Sorry for my Impatience).
If so ill just buy it for now. as I have limited time to play. and want to atleast make the character and get it started, Unfortunately I need that ship model.
I doubt it could be refunded.
Hello
I installed the game outside of the packs which don't work like all other users. I have a wonderful beta (build) on my game I can not change the language of the game

Post edited December 07, 2023 by zaddum
zaddum: Hello
I installed the game outside of the packs which don't work like all other users. I have a wonderful beta (build) on my game I can not change the language of the game

Hi, was the same here.
Galaxy client showed beta version only to me.
you can switch it on the Rouge Trader game site inside Galaxy by clicking on the rhomb in top line left beside the overview button and select the full version
Attachments:
rt.png (136 Kb)

Cannibal58th: Hi, was the same here.
you can switch it on the Rouge Trader game site inside Galaxy by clicking on the rhomb in top line left beside the overview button and select the full version
Thank´s. You realy saved my evening.

Cannibal58th: Hi, was the same here.
Thanks a lot : p
Really hope you do eliminate the dependency of Galaxy.
Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC) worked just now!
Confirmed - Deluxe DLC code worked now (did not work before).
And now, Voidfarer DLC code finally worked as well.
Post edited December 07, 2023 by sergeye
Thx a lot !
Just tried again, and the codes activated!

Thanks devs.
GalaOwlcat: Hello, everyone,

I have some important information.

There currently may be issues with additional preorder content, if you are launching the game directly without GOG Galaxy.

We will fix it in the nearest patch, but for the time being, for the game to properly recognize all additional content, please launch it through GOG Galaxy.
Hello! Very happy to be buying at the Voidfarer tier to support this amazing looking game, and was wondering if we here on GOG get the same early purchase DLC with the Limited Outfit (Exclusive Rogue Trader Mask and Magnificent Rogue Trader Cloak) as people on steam are getting? It would be nice if those of us who want the offline installer and offline play could still receive the same benefit to giving Owlcat and Rogue Trader the first week sales figures it deserves!