It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, everyone,

I have some important information.

There currently may be issues with additional preorder content, if you are launching the game directly without GOG Galaxy.

We will fix it in the nearest patch, but for the time being, for the game to properly recognize all additional content, please launch it through GOG Galaxy.
Post edited December 07, 2023 by GalaOwlcat
Currently there is a problem GOG not recognizing codes from preorder for additional content.
For example for: Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC) GOG is saying: Invalid code.
Post edited December 07, 2023 by cielaqu
would be nice at first to be able to redeem additional content

Bonus Items
(same as Voidfarer DLC)

Founders Pack Digital Items
(same as Deluxe DLC)
cielaqu: Currently there is a problem GOG not recognizing codes from preorder for additional content.
For example for: Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC) GOG is saying: Invalid code.
I have same issue with codes from Owlcats website for GOG
Same issue with codes for extras from Owlcat.
cielaqu: Currently there is a problem GOG not recognizing codes from preorder for additional content.
We are looking into this right now. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Same issue with code Founders Pack Digital Items (An error occurred. Please try again later or contact support if the issue persists ) ...

No problem with code Main key and Founders Pack In-game Items
Just putting my +1 here.

I am having the same issues with the DLC codes:
- Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC)
- Bonus Items (same as Voidfarer DLC)
not being accepted.

The two main codes worked fine.
Post edited December 07, 2023 by SuperCatOne
Same issue with the same two DLC items (Voidfarer DLC and Deluxe DLC).

While you are fixing it, can you please clarify, how the experience changes if I start playing the game without DLCs installed, and then install them later? What do I miss if I go that route?
Im a Backer, but Im unable to redeem my Code for the Deluxe Edition Content. Im getting "An error occurred. Please try again later or contact support if the issue persists. " on GOG. Unfortunately the ship model I want to use is locked to it. Im wondering if I just buy it then get it refunded once the issue is fixed (Or Credited to account)

Edit= I am playing with GOG Galaxy and It is Online. Just unable to Redeem code.
Post edited December 07, 2023 by Joral
GalaOwlcat: Hello, everyone,

There currently may be issues with additional preorder content, if you are launching the game directly without GOG Galaxy.

We will fix it in the nearest patch, but for the time being, for the game to properly recognize all additional content, please launch it through GOG Galaxy.
Even with Galaxy I still have this issue when trying to redeem DLC content.

Could we have an ETA on the resolution for this?

Thank you.
Joral: Im a Backer, but Im unable to redeem my Code for the Deluxe Edition Content. Im getting "An error occurred. Please try again later or contact support if the issue persists. " on GOG. Unfortunately the ship model I want to use is locked to it. Im wondering if I just buy it then get it refunded once the issue is fixed (Or Credited to account)

Edit= I am playing with GOG Galaxy and It is Online. Just unable to Redeem code.
It seems that ship and items are unlocked with the code, that is working. Code for OST and artbook is not working
GalaOwlcat: Hello, everyone,

Fincarn: Even with Galaxy I still have this issue when trying to redeem DLC content.

Could we have an ETA on the resolution for this?

Thank you.
Same. Please. Or at least some info on if I will get credited if I buy the upgrade again. the problem is the the Item (Firestorm frigate model) Is kinda locked to Character creation. so just starting and adding it later would not work. even unlocking it with console commands is avalible. Im sorry for my Impatience.
My backers content is not there either although it allowed me to claim the code for Founders Pack In-game Items my other 2 rejects the code for Founders Pack Digital Items (same as Deluxe DLC), Bonus Items (same as Voidfarer DLC) :(
Joral: Im a Backer, but Im unable to redeem my Code for the Deluxe Edition Content. Im getting "An error occurred. Please try again later or contact support if the issue persists. " on GOG. Unfortunately the ship model I want to use is locked to it. Im wondering if I just buy it then get it refunded once the issue is fixed (Or Credited to account)

cielaqu: It seems that ship and items are unlocked with the code, that is working. Code for OST and artbook is not working
Unfortunately (I just started the game up to check) No the ship model is Not available. I have tried to redeem the code again. No Luck. It let me redeem the founders pack code though NOT the Deluxe edition content :(.

Edit= Ok the game just patched. but did not fix my issue :'(
Post edited December 07, 2023 by Joral