It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would just like to state that I didn't buy the game yet, but am looking forward to doing so in the future, after GoG has solved the critical issues regarding Chaos Gate.

I urge all current and future buyers to post their interest in this future patch. No offense, GoG, but 9 EUR is a fair price for an old game to function on the first try.
I want this and Final Liberation but I want to make sure they are working first.
nvali: No offense, GoG, but 9 EUR is a fair price for an old game to function on the first try.
On one hand, yes. On the other, that GoG managed to get this one to run at all is already a huge step forward, as before it was notoriously incompatible with any OS from Windows 2000 upwards.
I've only ever had one crash and never had any after it. Feel bad for the people having trouble.
Neonshuffler: I've only ever had one crash and never had any after it. Feel bad for the people having trouble.
What Windows do you have?
Neonshuffler: I've only ever had one crash and never had any after it. Feel bad for the people having trouble.
regnak: What Windows do you have?
win 8.1 64 bit
regnak: What Windows do you have?
Neonshuffler: win 8.1 64 bit
I have Windows 7, I guess I will wait a while longer to see if it gets fixed. Thanks.
Only had 1 crash on my pc. Win 7 64 bit. Works like a charm.
I will be getting it as soon as the problems have been fixed. Looking forward to it tho
Just got in on Windows 7. Gonna try MP through Galaxy soon....
Bah, I just went ahead and brought it anyway, great game, hasn't crashed yet (fingers crossed)
Are people with problems making sure to contact Support? And remember there's a refund policy in place.
Also agreeing withe the sentiment here. I'm interested in the game, but only if I can be sure it works.
Do not buy if you have Windows 10
Oathed: Do not buy if you have Windows 10
Thanks for the warning. Big trap there with some games for buyers.