It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, mine works fine except for controlling the music level. The pounding rhyme is annoying and I wanted to lower the volume, but I find my settings don't get saved. Or only work on certain pages.

Other than that, no problems except that of course you can't return back to Camelot. I seem to remember it as astounding back when it came out. Now it's just ...seems so different than I remember. Still fun though.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
bcasner: Other than that, no problems except that of course you can't return back to Camelot. I seem to remember it as astounding back when it came out. Now it's just ...seems so different than I remember. Still fun though.
"Camelot"? Are you sure you posted it in the right game's forum?
bcasner: Other than that, no problems except that of course you can't return back to Camelot. I seem to remember it as astounding back when it came out. Now it's just ...seems so different than I remember. Still fun though.
thefifthhorseman.229: "Camelot"? Are you sure you posted it in the right game's forum?
It's an expression, it refers to going back to the source of your nostalgia and finding it doesn't quite measure up to how you imagined it always did. It is frequently used in reference to John F Kennedy's presidency.

Thankfully, I have no such problems... I'm having a blast purging the Traitor Marines, now with 600% less crash bugs than my old disc version.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by BCGaius
I have the same problem - music volume changes after seeing mission briefing (always to higher).