It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ATTENTION - CHANGELOGS CAN INCLUDE SPOILERS

- [Nuwaka] Fixed: "I've already constructed the Lasermans shield with the wood carving lady, but when I look her to-do list, Nathan says that "it only displays my commission now." Which is already done."
- [Bus] Added page flip sfx when picking up the comic
- [Underwater] Added muffled growls for the octopus
- [Docks] Fixed: "The waves sounds continues when you pause the game at the docks."
- [Engine] Removed input reading from pixel shrink shader
- [Space / Museum] Fixed Sound Card hotspot label
- [Intro] Fixed: "Inventory backpack appears randomly in the top left of the screen when the "Theta Division" splash screen appears, hard to replicate - seemingly at random. It will then disappear in the games menu screen."
- [Metro / Entrance] Fixed: "NPC subtitles not going away after leaving the scene"
- [Underwater / Boat] Fixed a background sprite bug
- [Drone Manual Closeup] Fixed canvas scaling on 16:10 aspect ratio
- [Squat] Added "...." from the Laying Guy after asking about the Tattoo Machine
- [Underwater / Cargo Bay] Trying to put the eggs inside the cargo without using the bottle will play a dialogue line: "I can't put the eggs inside the cargo without a container."
- [Tattoo Screen] Fixed: "On the tattoo touchscreen (both of them, inside and the one you mount), it just says "Look at" when you hover over objects, it doesn't list the object."
- [Slums] Fixed: ""It's a bit slow to load..." then "Another one is loading..." - you don't need both of them mentioning loading." @everyone
- [Engine] Disabled Journal on cinematics
- [Engine] Refactored the Menu UI disabler
- [Slums] Fixed: "When giving any item to the guy on the boat with music playing too loud. Your character will face the wrong direction when yelling at him."
- [Club / Dark Room] Fixed: "Main Hall hotspot inside the dark room doesn't go to the edge of the screen."
- [Engine] Imported English text. 10396 line(s) imported, 12 line(s) updated.
- [Engine] Imported French text. 10397 line(s) imported, 248 line(s) updated.
- [Engine] Imported German text. 10396 line(s) imported, 20 line(s) updated.
- [Engine] Imported Italian text. 10396 line(s) imported, 295 line(s) updated.
- [Engine] Imported Spanish text. 10395 line(s) imported, 12 line(s) updated.
- [TXT] Several fixes to actually confirm that Nathan is in fact a douchebag.
- [Crack Intro] Fixed SineScroller timing
- [Prospect / Driving Closeup] Disabled Journal
- [Underwater] Fixed: "The muffled sounds of the octopus aren't random anymore. Now they play each time you change scene."
- [Metro / Train Inside] Fixed: "Monitor hotspot enabled after using the Ladder on the Closet even if the monitor has been already picked up"
Post edited May 27, 2020 by theta_division
theta_division:
Is the game only supported on 64-bit versions of Windows? I remember running the VirtuaVerse demo on Windows 32-bit and the game ran without issue. Now launched the full version, but it does not work. It's sad that I won't be able to try this game.
theta_division:
Aleksandr.Mgn: Is the game only supported on 64-bit versions of Windows? I remember running the VirtuaVerse demo on Windows 32-bit and the game ran without issue. Now launched the full version, but it does not work. It's sad that I won't be able to try this game.
I checked the VirtuaVerse.exe in my installation directory and it is 64bit only. Also, according to PCGW there is no version for 32-bit: https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/VirtuaVerse#Other_information (at least not anymore)
UPDATE: PCGW states that "[a] 64-bit operating system is required".
Post edited July 07, 2022 by Atyth
Aleksandr.Mgn: Is the game only supported on 64-bit versions of Windows? I remember running the VirtuaVerse demo on Windows 32-bit and the game ran without issue. Now launched the full version, but it does not work. It's sad that I won't be able to try this game.
Atyth: I checked the VirtuaVerse.exe in my installation directory and it is 64bit only. Also, according to PCGW there is no version for 32-bit: https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/VirtuaVerse#Other_information (at least not anymore)
UPDATE: PCGW states that "[a] 64-bit operating system is required".
There was a demo on GOG two years ago, I installed it on a 32-bit operating system and it worked. Now demo and full version won't run. Apparently, the game has only been updated for the 64-bit operating system.
From Steam, I assume this is the update to 1.37:

Added launch parameter for Terminal CRT Shader
If the inventory is not displayed correctly in the Terminal (Pill Street or Shop) scene you can now use the -disablecrt launch parameter to disable camera fx and solve the issue.