It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A question is it possible to play the game with a 3840 x 2160 resolution on my 1080p monitor. I have turned on DSR factor and it worked with Turok 1 but it doesn't work with with this game it doesn't fit the screen correctly. Is there cfg edit or an application that can help me?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
clasik45: A question is it possible to play the game with a 3840 x 2160 resolution on my 1080p monitor.
Of course it's not possible when your monitor doesn't support 4K.
clasik45: A question is it possible to play the game with a 3840 x 2160 resolution on my 1080p monitor.
Berzerk2k2: Of course it's not possible when your monitor doesn't support 4K.
but it worked on turok 1 i think the right therm is called supersampling i do it with most games and it works
clasik45: but it worked on turok 1 i think the right therm is called supersampling i do it with most games and it works
This doesn't change the fact that in the end it's still just 1080p. Supersampling is just a anti-aliasing technique that sharpens things. When you want native 4K then you need a monitor that supports it.
I fixed it now I used Borderless gaming