It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was updated until 1.12 and got the corvo bianco bug. After researching it i found out that the 1.22 patch fixed corvo bianco. I updated and everything went fine except corvo bianco is not fixed. How do i fix it?
jayjay25: I was updated until 1.12 and got the corvo bianco bug. After researching it i found out that the 1.22 patch fixed corvo bianco. I updated and everything went fine except corvo bianco is not fixed. How do i fix it?
If you already fast traveled to Velen or some other place, then the fix is not retroactive, as far as I know.
jayjay25: I was updated until 1.12 and got the corvo bianco bug. After researching it i found out that the 1.22 patch fixed corvo bianco. I updated and everything went fine except corvo bianco is not fixed. How do i fix it?
Hickory: If you already fast traveled to Velen or some other place, then the fix is not retroactive, as far as I know.
Oh man so im screwed.................... I really dont want to go back on my saves i made so much progress
Hickory: If you already fast traveled to Velen or some other place, then the fix is not retroactive, as far as I know.
jayjay25: Oh man so im screwed.................... I really dont want to go back on my saves i made so much progress
It's not the end of the world. The Corvo Bianco renovation is just sugar coating. Even the armour stands are not sufficient in number to warrant losing any sleep over. Just get on with the game if time already spent is important to you. You won't be missing out on a great deal really.
jayjay25: Oh man so im screwed.................... I really dont want to go back on my saves i made so much progress
Hickory: It's not the end of the world. The Corvo Bianco renovation is just sugar coating. Even the armour stands are not sufficient in number to warrant losing any sleep over. Just get on with the game if time already spent is important to you. You won't be missing out on a great deal really.
In my save I'm unable to interact with majordormo, luckily I have already done everything that required me to interact with him