It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got this game in summer but havent really goten a chance to play it but now i really want to, problem is my game is patched till 1.06. How do i fully update the game? I checked out the downloads but there is no mention of 1.07, only 1.10? should i directly download 1.10?
akshay_kimi: I got this game in summer but havent really goten a chance to play it but now i really want to, problem is my game is patched till 1.06. How do i fully update the game? I checked out the downloads but there is no mention of 1.07, only 1.10? should i directly download 1.10?
Older patches are no longer available, so re-download the game, which is at v1.10. The patches are huge anyway, so you may as well.
akshay_kimi: I got this game in summer but havent really goten a chance to play it but now i really want to, problem is my game is patched till 1.06. How do i fully update the game? I checked out the downloads but there is no mention of 1.07, only 1.10? should i directly download 1.10?
Hickory: Older patches are no longer available, so re-download the game, which is at v1.10. The patches are huge anyway, so you may as well.
Re-download the entire game? Cant i just jump from 1.06 to 1.10?
Post edited November 25, 2015 by akshay_kimi
akshay_kimi: Re-download the entire game? Cant i just jump from 1.08 to 1.10?
You can jump from 1.08 to 1.10.
akshay_kimi: Re-download the entire game? Cant i just jump from 1.08 to 1.10?
Xerafex: You can jump from 1.08 to 1.10.
sorry i meant 1.06
akshay_kimi: sorry i meant 1.06
You can also jump from 1.06 to 1.10. :-)
akshay_kimi: sorry i meant 1.06
Xerafex: You can also jump from 1.06 to 1.10. :-)
okay thank you!