It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there. I was quite excited when i purchased this game. however, i haven't kept playing it since this july. the latest patch downloaded appears to be v.1.05 however, the GoG Client and the game shows me as v.1.06 as the most recent installed. As far as i followed, lots of patches have been released after that moment.

Do i have to apply all of them in order to play the game without glitches and bugs? In particular the massive 1.10 update.

another question is i can't find the setup file belonging to 1.06. is there a way to download it again and from where?
Post edited October 18, 2015 by livingdeads69
Just download the current 1.10 patch; it upgrades from 1.01+ to 1.10.
Hickory: Just download the current 1.10 patch; it upgrades from 1.01+ to 1.10.
how about all previous patches which i have installed? and i have found this. it's getting more confusing!

issues ; * can't find the setup file of v.1.06.
* the game and the client shows v.1.06

but

this image i just took
Attachments:
livingdeads69: how about all previous patches which i have installed? and i have found this. it's getting more confusing!

issues ; * can't find the setup file of v.1.06.
* the game and the client shows v.1.06

but

this image i just took
What's the problem? As I said, the 1.10 patch upgrades from 1.01+, that means all previous versions will be upgraded. The 22GB download is the entire game. You don't need that. The 1.10 patch (4 parts) is what you need.