It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just installed the new patch and the expansion and now realize that the game has taken a significant performance drop. FPS was smooth before, with almost everything on high, now it's going below 20, with 30 outside in the open. There is also an issue with the motion blur lagging and looking very weird, depth of field is too strong sometimes and doesn't focus properly, and occasionally the lighting goes crazy, becoming bright white in certain places. Has anyone else seen these problems, or is it just me?

Configuration:
i7-4770 3,40 Ghz
8Gb Ram
R9 280x 3Gb
Windows 10
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
andreivasilief: Just installed the new patch and the expansion and now realize that the game has taken a significant performance drop. FPS was smooth before, with almost everything on high, now it's going below 20, with 30 outside in the open. There is also an issue with the motion blur lagging and looking very weird, depth of field is too strong sometimes and doesn't focus properly, and occasionally the lighting goes crazy, becoming bright white in certain places. Has anyone else seen these problems, or is it just me?

Configuration:
i7-4770 3,40 Ghz
8Gb Ram
R9 280x 3Gb
Windows 10
I don't use motion blur or depth of field but yea, the patch butchered my performance, fps droping below 30 in places like Novigrad.
Patch improved performance for me. Maybe its the expansion pack because I haven't purchased it yet