It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

Recently I re-installed the Witcher 3, patched it to 1.30 and Installed Blood and Wine after that.

Now I´ve got all my Potions and decotions - which I build before deleted the game - in My Inventory.
BUT, the Recipes aren´t in My Alchemy Tab. Which Sucks because with one Skill the max. possible poisoning
rises with the learned Recipes.

I didn´t even know if i could collect all the Recipes afterward...

Greets

FinLames

P.S.: Sorry for my English I´m not a native speaker.
Finlames: Hi,

Recently I re-installed the Witcher 3, patched it to 1.30 and Installed Blood and Wine after that.

Now I´ve got all my Potions and decotions - which I build before deleted the game - in My Inventory.
BUT, the Recipes aren´t in My Alchemy Tab. Which Sucks because with one Skill the max. possible poisoning

Greets

FinLames

Don't worry, the game still registers that you have (had) the recipes, but the game was updated to hide any oils, decoctions and bomb recipes that have already been created. If you have the actual potions in your inventory, that's all you need.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Hickory
Finlames: Hi,

Greets

FinLames

Hickory: Don't worry, the game still registers that you have (had) the recipes, but the game was updated to hide any oils, decoctions and bomb recipes that have already been created. If you have the actual potions in your inventory, that's all you need.
Well, then there must something has gone wrong. My max. possible poisoning is 100... With the Skill activated.
Before the Patch it was at 210. My Bombs, Potions,... are all in my Inventory. :(
Finlames: Well, then there must something has gone wrong. My max. possible poisoning is 100... With the Skill activated.
Before the Patch it was at 210. My Bombs, Potions,... are all in my Inventory. :(
Have you tried removing all mutagens and re-spec your character?
Finlames: Well, then there must something has gone wrong. My max. possible poisoning is 100... With the Skill activated.
Hickory: Have you tried removing all mutagens and re-spec your character?
Thank you, it worked! :) Removed all mutagens, set it again and now everything is right.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Finlames
FYI, Hickory, you don't have to respec for that work-around to work. (in my exp., anyway) Just taking them out of their slots and reactivating them is enough.
... nevermind, was already said.
Post edited September 03, 2016 by Unkalibriert
bricbrac: FYI, Hickory, you don't have to respec for that work-around to work. (in my exp., anyway) Just taking them out of their slots and reactivating them is enough.
My suggestion was off the top of my head, so thanks for the clarification.