It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello all, I just bought this game on GOG, downloaded the setup files and installed it. When running for the first time, it shows version 1.10. Does this mean I don't have to download the 1.10 patch (which is also offered in the downloads section), or is it some kind of glitch? Thanks.
Slashco80: Hello all, I just bought this game on GOG, downloaded the setup files and installed it. When running for the first time, it shows version 1.10. Does this mean I don't have to download the 1.10 patch (which is also offered in the downloads section), or is it some kind of glitch? Thanks.
No, you don't need to download patch 1.10, but you do need to download patch 1.12.
Slashco80: Hello all, I just bought this game on GOG, downloaded the setup files and installed it. When running for the first time, it shows version 1.10. Does this mean I don't have to download the 1.10 patch (which is also offered in the downloads section), or is it some kind of glitch? Thanks.
Hickory: No, you don't need to download patch 1.10, but you do need to download patch 1.12.
Great, thanks!