It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title.
Maverick89: Title.
In around 2 hours, if everything goes as planned.
I hope it's not too big.
Given all the changes brought by the patch I think at least 500mb. But I more board for 1-2gb.
Is the 1.30 patch included in the GOTY release, or do I also have to wait, another hour and a half?
Lukin86: Given all the changes brought by the patch I think at least 500mb. But I more board for 1-2gb.
I disabled auto-update, just in case. 1-2 I'd be ok with, over 3 and it'll be some time before I can get it.
Thiev: In around 2 hours, if everything goes as planned.
Thanks.
Milia_Malae: Is the 1.30 patch included in the GOTY release, or do I also have to wait, another hour and a half?
It's included with the GOTY from what I have read about the 1.30 patch
Does anyone know if tthe 1.30 patch will fix the issue that many of us are having with not being able to use Mods with the game? Many of us haven't been able to use Mods since I believe it was patch 1.14 where we had do an update of even the mod that allowed for console commands.
Post edited August 30, 2016 by redneck1st
Milia_Malae: Is the 1.30 patch included in the GOTY release, or do I also have to wait, another hour and a half?
redneck1st: It's included with the GOTY from what I have read about the 1.30 patch
redneck1st: Does anyone know if tthe 1.30 patch will fix the issue that many of us are having with not being able to use Mods with the game? Many of us haven't been able to use Mods since I believe it was patch 1.14 where we had do an update of even the mod that allowed for console commands.
Yup the patch is included in the GOTY, but now I can't seem to find Polish language packs for the GOTY, any idea where they are in the library? :-)

!SOLVED! - Edit: They just added them now!
Post edited August 30, 2016 by Milia_Malae
GOG Galaxy is downloading 1.30 right now :)
And it is a 1GB patch.
The manual patch seems to be 448MB
The small size is a relief. I was dreading somewhere in the 6 - 8gb range.
Galaxy isn't automatically downloading the patch for me. Unless you guys are just manually downloading it?
Post edited August 31, 2016 by epmode