It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I've been trying to install 1.30 patch from 1.24. Upon installation of 1.30, the installation finished but it says that there are errors. The error in the log says:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt patch log
Incorrect version of: C:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\\content\metadata.store

I removed all of my mods and restarted the game, worked fine and in the menu, it says 1.30.

When I tried reinstalling the patch, it gave me the same error so I'm not sure what went wrong. Am I on 1.30 or not? If not, why is the game saying its 1.30? Also how do I get it to install properly?

Thank you.
I had the same problem. See here.
Smae here, gj gog you do this again gj ;/
Hickory: I had the same problem. See here.
Ugh, thats a long way to fix this error...

I guess I can do all that, just hoping the update will be pretty painless. I'll give it a try anyway. You didnt have to change any registry setting or anything and did not lose any save game I hope?
indrasut: Ugh, thats a long way to fix this error...

I guess I can do all that, just hoping the update will be pretty painless. I'll give it a try anyway. You didnt have to change any registry setting or anything and did not lose any save game I hope?
Are you sure that all DLCs are up to date as well?
indrasut: Ugh, thats a long way to fix this error...

Thiev: Are you sure that all DLCs are up to date as well?
Yup, so I haven't uninstalled everything. I just reinstalled everything from the DLC, then patch, then expansions, then patch. About the things that failed right now are the 1.30 patch for HoS and the 1.30 patch for the base game.

Game runs, showed 1.30, but I do not know which part of the patch failed to install....
indrasut: So I've been trying to install 1.30 patch from 1.24. Upon installation of 1.30, the installation finished but it says that there are errors. The error in the log says:

Incorrect version of: C:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\\content\metadata.store

I removed all of my mods and restarted the game, worked fine and in the menu, it says 1.30.

When I tried reinstalling the patch, it gave me the same error so I'm not sure what went wrong. Am I on 1.30 or not? If not, why is the game saying its 1.30? Also how do I get it to install properly?

Thank you.
Okay, very simple solution:

Install the 1.30 patch for the version (Plain, HoS, B&W) of the game that you actually have installed.

If you don't have the two paid additions, the Plain, 1.30 patch is the one you use.
If you have only HoS, use that 1.30 patch.
If you have either B&W or HoS and B&W, use the the B&W 1.30 patch.

I didn't have to reinstall anything and it took care of the problem for me.
Galaxy decided to download 13GB of god knows what, probably both expansions in full?
I fully expect a dead installation once it finishes :(
Installation failed: disk access problem. Yet when I use the launcher and not Galaxy, it says I'm up to V. 1.30.

Okay...
I have no idea what patches I needed to install- so I installed them all? I installed the base Witcher 3 1.24 to 1.30 patch. The DLC 1.30 patch, the HoS 1.3 patch, and then the B&W 1.3 patch. I own and have all DLC and expansions installed and running fine prior to patch 1.30.

When patching the base game of Witcher 3 from 1.21 to 1.30 I received the following error in the "patch_log" file where my downloaded patch was located-

Incorrect version of: G:\Witcher 3\\content\metadata.store

It displays version 1.3 and I can load my saved game no issues- am I good?

Thank you for any help.