It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update 1.30 won't even load the game for me as it appears to be conflicting with the mods I have installed. When trying to load the game this message appears,

Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(196): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(270): Could not find function 'RemoveUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\vehicles\horse\horsecomponent.ws(189): Function 'GetCategoryDefaultItem' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gui\hud\modules\hudmoduleradialmenu.ws(615): Could not find function 'ShouldUseInfiniteWaterBolts'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(253): Could not find function 'GetFirstUnusedMutagenByName'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(708): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(721): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(734): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(1093): Could not find function 'MoveMutagenToSlot'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\listbasemenu.ws(186): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\alchemymenu.ws(62): Could not find function 'GetAlchemyFilters'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\alchemymenu.ws(126): Could not find function 'SetAlchemyFilters'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\alchemymenu.ws(189): Could not find function 'AddExpandedAlchemyCategory'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\alchemymenu.ws(193): Could not find function 'RemoveExpandedAlchemyCategory'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\alchemymenu.ws(307): Could not find function 'GetExpandedAlchemyCategories'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\craftingmenu.ws(103): Could not find function 'GetCraftingFilters'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\craftingmenu.ws(170): Could not find function 'SetCraftingFilters'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\craftingmenu.ws(266): Could not find function 'AddExpandedCraftingCategory'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\craftingmenu.ws(270): Could not find function 'RemoveExpandedCraftingCategory'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\craftingmenu.ws(474): Could not find function 'GetExpandedCraftingCategories'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\glossarybestiarymenu.ws(103): Could not find function 'AddExpandedBestiaryCategory'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\glossarybestiarymenu.ws(107): Could not find function 'RemoveExpandedBestiaryCategory'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\glossarybestiarymenu.ws(162): Could not find function 'GetExpandedBestiaryCategories'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(623): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(4031): Could not find function 'RemoveUnusedMutagensCountById'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Anyone have any thoughts on which specific mods aren't working with game's latest update based on the above?

Mods I have installed include:

TW3 HD Reworked Project
Gear Improvements Last Longer
Auto Apply Oils
Always Full XP
9000 weight limit
No Dirty Lens Effect

'Auto Apply Oils' seems to be the main culprit from what I can tell.
Patching the modded game is not supported. It's advised to remove all the mods, patch the game and then see which mods will work with 1.30
Thiev: Patching the modded game is not supported. It's advised to remove all the mods, patch the game and then see which mods will work with 1.30
Okay, I'll give that a try.
Fixed!

The guilty culprit wasn't one of those mods I listed earlier. Those were installed via NMM. It was another mod that I'd installed manually. I deleted it and the game now loads without issue.

FYI, the mod in question was 'Indestructible Items'.
Post edited August 30, 2016 by DreamcastRIP
DreamcastRIP: Fixed!

The guilty culprit wasn't one of those mods I listed earlier. Those were installed via NMM. It was another mod that I'd installed manually. I deleted it and the game now loads without issue.

Dude, thanks. I have been trying to fix this problem for an hour.
People remember when ever a new patch comes into play,a lot of mods will need to be updated as they may not be compatible.
Post edited September 04, 2016 by A.I.Person.
DreamcastRIP: Fixed!

He11boy1996: Dude, thanks. I have been trying to fix this problem for an hour.
Glad to have helped.

The mod in question has since been updated to work with game update 1.30.
The problem is that GOTY edition has 1.31 version. Non-GOTY users doesn't have 1.31 patch :(
Vistula77: The problem is that GOTY edition has 1.31 version. Non-GOTY users doesn't have 1.31 patch :(
I've since updated the game to version 1.31 are are relieved to report that all mods I have installed still work without conflicts.