It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Levrifon: I have a slow connexion, every time I want to play TW3 I must wait many hours :'(

(0.1 MB/s)
Download overnight, or while you're at work.
Levrifon: I have a slow connexion, every time I want to play TW3 I must wait many hours :'(

(0.1 MB/s)
Hickory: Download overnight, or while you're at work.
My computer is in my bedroom and I'm in holiday haha but thanks for the idea :)
RSColonel_131st: Thanks Hickory!
Daytrader: So why is everyone else downloading 13GB for the 1.22 patch with the galaxy client, and why is all the dlc now 1.22 ?
I can now confirm Hickory was right, the Patch 1.22 even lists the DLCs as being updated. The DLCs do seem to be different though - file size is different from the new downloads.

Quite dissapointing: Sharpening hasn't been fixed.
JayGee7485: precious little to fix any longer lingering issues or overall state of the game.
Hickory: Would you like to translate that?
I admit my english isn't perfect but i have trouble to see what exactly is wrong here and why you don't get the point.
Post edited June 15, 2016 by JayGee7485
Hickory: Would you like to translate that?
JayGee7485: I admit my english isn't perfect but i have trouble to see what exactly is wrong here and why you don't get the point.
Because the statement "precious little to fix any longer lingering issues" makes absolutely no sense.
JayGee7485: I admit my english isn't perfect but i have trouble to see what exactly is wrong here and why you don't get the point.
Hickory: Because the statement "precious little to fix any longer lingering issues" makes absolutely no sense.
Wonder which part... no matter.

Rephrase: 1.22 patch fixes most of bugs introduced in 1.21, but still doesn't fix other annoying bug the game has from the very start.
Post edited June 16, 2016 by JayGee7485
Hickory: Because the statement "precious little to fix any longer lingering issues" makes absolutely no sense.
JayGee7485: Wonder which part... no matter.

Rephrase: 1.22 patch fixes most of bugs introduced in 1.21, but still doesn't fix toher annoying bug the game has from the very start.
Got it. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
JayGee7485: Wonder which part... no matter.

Rephrase: 1.22 patch fixes most of bugs introduced in 1.21, but still doesn't fix toher annoying bug the game has from the very start.
Hickory: Got it. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
You're welcome.
Hickory: Got it. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
JayGee7485: You're welcome.
Well, now I'm curious - what bug are you referring to?
Well Tail on roach is still gone for me. and changing areas doesn't seem to bring it back like it did a few times.
Genfrost: Well Tail on roach is still gone for me. and changing areas doesn't seem to bring it back like it did a few times.
It's not fixed retroactively because the problem is in your saved game. The only solution I've found is to install the console enabler mod and issue the command *whilst riding Roach*:

KillHorse()

Then recall a new Roach. Problem solved.
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Hickory
Sweet!

Any of you know if the lighting is fixed? In Blood and Wine is so hard to see indoors... I always have to use my torch. It is especially irritating in my vineyard, I can barely see anything inside my house.
YOU ARE MY GOD!
Genfrost: Well Tail on roach is still gone for me. and changing areas doesn't seem to bring it back like it did a few times.
Hickory: It's not fixed retroactively because the problem is in your saved game. The only solution I've found is to install the console enabler mod and issue the command *whilst riding Roach*:

KillHorse()

ahhh alright can you hook me up with a link?
Hickory: It's not fixed retroactively because the problem is in your saved game. The only solution I've found is to install the console enabler mod and issue the command *whilst riding Roach*:

KillHorse()

Genfrost: ahhh alright can you hook me up with a link?
This is the one I used. The more popular one has not been updated.
mutishev: Any of you know if the lighting is fixed? In Blood and Wine is so hard to see indoors... I always have to use my torch. It is especially irritating in my vineyard, I can barely see anything inside my house.
This really bugs me, too. I'm living in hope that somebody comes up with a lighting overhaul mod. The lighting inside the player owned vineyard is, as you say, particularly dingy.
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Hickory