It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it is kind of funny, but it seems that the well known roach mane bug did change a little bit with the new patch. Because i just called Roach with the new patch installed and it has its mane but this time no tail....

Let me know if someone else has the same bug :D .
Me too poor roach!
i also have this bug :(
I've heard others complain of this. My roach has a tail, but I updated the patch and the DLC package prior to loading Blood & Wine. Could that be the difference?
Can't be, as i did as you did it.
Dunno then - but there has to be a reason why so many have this little quirk
I have this bug too. Playing New Game +, on Xbox One.
Playing on PS4. My roach had a tail when I loaded a couple hours ago but when I equipped my Caparison of Lament saddle, the tail disappeared and the mane clipped through the horse hood. Pretty annoying bug :(
Maybe it has to do with the type of horse gear you are using...
Yeah, my horse is a whorse now. Give its tail back.
This tail will be told for many a year!
Peetz: I've heard others complain of this. My roach has a tail, but I updated the patch and the DLC package prior to loading Blood & Wine. Could that be the difference?
No. When you install the 1.21 patch it warns you at the finish that DLC and B&W need patching to match. I did just that, and my Roach has no tail. (see "however" below)
RSColonel_131st: Maybe it has to do with the type of horse gear you are using...
No. I removed all horse gear, including tropy, and still no tail. However... some horse tackle, particularly heavy gear, will give you a false tail as part of the saddle, like the Beauclair stuff. Take the saddle off the tail's gone again. This has to be a bug with so many people reporting it.
Btw, only my horse is a whorse. All stolen horses, i.e. not Płotka/Roach, are decent.
I had to re-download the whole game. so far I have the base game + patch 1.21 + HoS + 16DLC [downloading B&W now]

my horse [roche] has a tail

[edit] installed blood and wine, roach has a tail, maybe you need to do a fresh install
Attachments:
tail.jpg (275 Kb)
Post edited May 31, 2016 by Cavenagh
dont want to reinstall just for the tail, waiting for fix^^