It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

what is happening?
Attachments:
untitled.png (60 Kb)
I have almost the same problem ...
Attachments:
fehler.png (15 Kb)
turn off your mods...
Incompatible mods. Removing them fixed it for me.

Edit: Ninja'd
Post edited May 30, 2016 by spektroskopista
how delete mods?
GGRINCH: how delete mods?
Make sure you quit out of the game, then go to the installation folder and remove (not rename) any mod sub-folders from the 'mods' folder.
GGRINCH: how delete mods?
Hickory: Make sure you quit out of the game, then go to the installation folder and remove (not rename) any mod sub-folders from the 'mods' folder.
thanks
im having this problem and only have the console command mod, is this error because of that?
EDIT: I got the answer from another post here: gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/patch_1210_cant_lunch_game
Attachments:
Post edited May 31, 2016 by abdulhamian
Had the same issue here. Seems to be due to the "Debug Console Enabler". Deleating the following files should help:
/bin/x64/dsound.dll
/bin/x64/plugins/debug-console-enabler.dll
abdulhamian: im having this problem and only have the console command mod, is this error because of that?
Only one way to find out.
abdulhamian: im having this problem and only have the console command mod, is this error because of that?
Santiago: Only one way to find out.
Ya no worries i found out it was exactly that issue from another post
For anyone else its this post that solved my issue: gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/patch_1210_cant_lunch_game
Post edited May 31, 2016 by abdulhamian