It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If i download the whole game the 8 x 1.10 files, i take it i only then need the 473mb patch, and not the 1.01 to 1.10 4 files as well ?
Daytrader: If i download the whole game the 8 x 1.10 files, i take it i only then need the 473mb patch, and not the 1.01 to 1.10 4 files as well ?
You'll only need 1.10 - 1.12.1.
Daytrader: If i download the whole game the 8 x 1.10 files, i take it i only then need the 473mb patch, and not the 1.01 to 1.10 4 files as well ?
k4ZE106: You'll only need 1.10 - 1.12.1.
Sorry for late reply, thankyou.
I still can't download patches through the Galaxy client unless I use a VPN. And this time my VPN also isn't working.
Where the hell do I go to download this patch?! Do you guys make a habit of hiding this shit!!! Stupid me thought the patch for 'The Witcher 3' might be on the official webpage for 'The Witcher 3' or maybe on GOG as apparently the DRM free version on disc is actually the GOG version. But no, neither seems to have it.

Is this some kind of punishment for not buying the Steam version? I know let's hide the patch, that'll teach them for supporting a DRM free game.

I was hoping this game would be the shining beacon of PC gaming. A truly modern DRM free game that would just work out of the box, with no faff... just disc in and game runs. But no, you had to fuck it up didn't you! And here I am playing the same starting level that comes with every PC game. "Level 1: Go troubleshooting in forums on the internet to make your game run in a playable fucking state!" Should have got the fucking console version shouldn't I.
TornadoCreator: Where the hell do I go to download this patch?! Do you guys make a habit of hiding this shit!!! Stupid me thought the patch for 'The Witcher 3' might be on the official webpage for 'The Witcher 3' or maybe on GOG as apparently the DRM free version on disc is actually the GOG version. But no, neither seems to have it.

Is this some kind of punishment for not buying the Steam version? I know let's hide the patch, that'll teach them for supporting a DRM free game.

I was hoping this game would be the shining beacon of PC gaming. A truly modern DRM free game that would just work out of the box, with no faff... just disc in and game runs. But no, you had to fuck it up didn't you! And here I am playing the same starting level that comes with every PC game. "Level 1: Go troubleshooting in forums on the internet to make your game run in a playable fucking state!" Should have got the fucking console version shouldn't I.
Gog.com ---> Libary ---> Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ---> bottom of 'Game Downloads'
How is this hidden exactly ?
P.S. The game DOES run out of the box. It's an older version but it works.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by Pirate_PL