It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello guys,

After instaling patch 1.11 i have some video problems sometimes i see all the screen and NPC with a blur, after i get closer to the NPC my image is back to normal pls, i need your help guys.

I have to do something in settings ?

Thank you!

P.S Sorry for my english ....."somethimes heads just role"
Only thing I can tell you about this is that it's not a 1.11 problem. I have the same problem in 1.10, but almost exclusively after talking to an npc. Sad to hear it hasn't been fixed in 1.11. Another reason not to install it.
Btw I'm not using any mods and have all settings at Ultra.
Post edited October 23, 2015 by HertogJan
Hi. Updated up to 1.11 from 1.08. Now game says that I need some DLC like "New game+" or "Alternative look for Ciri". Where can I download them? Cant really find
UPD: Sorry, dudes, forgot to check in "Free DLC Program"
Post edited October 23, 2015 by RusGhosT
Post edited October 23, 2015 by Alonso012sK
HertogJan: Only thing I can tell you about this is that it's not a 1.11 problem. I have the same problem in 1.10, but almost exclusively after talking to an npc. Sad to hear it hasn't been fixed in 1.11. Another reason not to install it.
did you find the solution ?
HertogJan: Only thing I can tell you about this is that it's not a 1.11 problem. I have the same problem in 1.10, but almost exclusively after talking to an npc. Sad to hear it hasn't been fixed in 1.11. Another reason not to install it.
teranul: did you find the solution ?
No.
Still haven't installed 1.11. Finished HoS yesterday on hardest difficulty. As I read that 1.11 nerves boss fights and I haven't run into any major bugs so far, I stay on 1.10 for now.
Only difference since the last post is that I installed the console enabler mod to add the rest of the Ofieri horse items and the NG+ version of the Viper silver sword.
Post edited October 25, 2015 by HertogJan
teranul: did you find the solution ?
HertogJan: No.
Still haven't installed 1.11. Finished HoS yesterday on hardest difficulty. As I read that 1.11 nerves boss fights and I haven't run into any major bugs so far, I stay on 1.10 for now.
Only difference since the last post is that I installed the console enabler mod to add the rest of the Ofieri horse items and the NG+ version of the Viper silver sword.
GG for you this ruined my gameplay :( i dont know what to do anymore
teranul: GG for you this ruined my gameplay :( i dont know what to do anymore
Post a bug report on CD Projekt's forums.
I find it annoying too, but as I said, I only encounter it after talking to npc. As I've finished all quests, I only encounter it after trading.
If this blur effect starts when you talk to a NPC and leave/end the dialoge and last like 3-4 sec afterwards,
try to go to video options and under the Post Processing tab disable "Depth of field".
At least thats what help me remove it.
SNaKeYGR: If this blur effect starts when you talk to a NPC and leave/end the dialoge and last like 3-4 sec afterwards,
try to go to video options and under the Post Processing tab disable "Depth of field".
At least thats what help me remove it.
THX is better with the depth of field off