It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Patch is not out yet, but Marcin Momot of CD Projekt Red said it will be out in a matter of hours. In the meantime, they released the changelog for 1.11.

http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/THE%20WITCHER%203/Pdf/patch_1_11_changelog_en.pdf

Source - https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/657141992707792896
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Bleed
So now that it is out, how do I install it? Serious question. Do I have to download the patch, the expansion and the 16 DLC package? Or is it enough to install the patch?

Edit: I'm talking about when downloading it from gog.com with a browser and no galaxy.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Santiago
did they nerf bosses? if so I wont install it unless i get some serious bug.
Santiago: So now that it is out, how do I install it? Serious question. Do I have to download the patch, the expansion and the 16 DLC package? Or is it enough to install the patch?

Edit: I'm talking about when downloading it from gog.com with a browser and no galaxy.
Download patch. Install patch. That's it.
Hickory: Download patch. Install patch. That's it.
Why are you so sure? The last time the DLC had a new version number, you had to reinstall this as well, to get the fixes for this part. None of the DLC fixes were in the main patch. I'm only asking because HoS is rather big to just download it like it's nothing.
Santiago: Why are you so sure? The last time the DLC had a new version number, you had to reinstall this as well, to get the fixes for this part. None of the DLC fixes were in the main patch. I'm only asking because HoS is rather big to just download it like it's nothing.
No you didn't. I am fully up to date with patch 1.10, and only have installed the original 16 separate DLCs. The patches are designed to be installed over what you have, unless stated otherwise. Providing you have patch 1.10, which this new one addresses, it will be as I said: download, install.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by Hickory
Hickory: No you didn't. I am fully up to date with patch 1.10, and only have installed the original 16 separate DLCs.
Yes you did. If you truly have still the original 16 separate DLCs installed, then you still have the Skellige Most Wanted bug active for one. That fix was only rolled out with a new DLC installer. NOT the main patch. That's why these DLC installers have different version numbers now.

The same is true when the 1.10 DLC pack was released for the 16 free DLCs. It was the hotfix for some troubles after the 1.10 release, which console owners didn't receive at that point.

You are way off here.
Santiago: Yes you did. If you truly have still the original 16 separate DLCs installed, then you still have the Skellige Most Wanted bug active for one. That fix was only rolled out with a new DLC installer. NOT the main patch. That's why these DLC installers have different version numbers now.

The same is true when the 1.10 DLC pack was released for the 16 free DLCs. It was the hotfix for some troubles after the 1.10 release, which console owners didn't receive at that point.

You are way off here.
Try reading. You said, "you had to reinstall this as well". I said, "no you didn't". And no, you didn't. You don't. I didn't. I haven't. I have a game that works. I have a game that works with minimal bugs -- I've never come across the Skellige Most Wanted bug -- and those are the facts.
Hickory: Try reading. You said, "you had to reinstall this as well". I said, "no you didn't". And no, you didn't. You don't. I didn't. I haven't. I have a game that works. I have a game that works with minimal bugs -- I've never come across the Skellige Most Wanted bug -- and those are the facts.
Well your facts are wrong. The Skellige Most wanted bug only appeared with version 1.08, so the most likely scenario is that you just didn't play the quest while this version was current. Even on PC everyone continued to have this bug, unless they updated their DLC installer. There are a dozen threads on this on r/witcher.
It is common knowledge that the 1.10 16 DLC package was the hotfix for the problem, that some armors vanished when starting NG+ after 1.10 was released. Both GOG and CDP said so. Also all players no longer had the bug after they installed the new DLC package.
Santiago: So now that it is out, how do I install it? Serious question. Do I have to download the patch, the expansion and the 16 DLC package? Or is it enough to install the patch?

Just to be on the safe side, download it all. Better safe than sorry since the 1.10 hotfix for all the Free DLC bugs was literally just a new installer.
Hickory: Try reading. You said, "you had to reinstall this as well". I said, "no you didn't". And no, you didn't. You don't. I didn't. I haven't. I have a game that works. I have a game that works with minimal bugs -- I've never come across the Skellige Most Wanted bug -- and those are the facts.
Santiago: Well your facts are wrong.
You just ignore the obvious, don't you? I've had enough of your stupidity.
How many patches it is alltogether? 8? 9? And Geralt still can't just walk down the stairs.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by JayGee7485
That's done it for me.
Considering that this patch "fixes" things as far back as White Orchard ( issues I never encountered), further considering the size of the downloads - I'll stay with 1.10 and HoS until BaW is out and sufficiently patched.

Does not mean that I really enjoy the actual situation - but, who cares...
NICE!!! i still on 1.8.04 gog won't update my game...happy to see, who apparently have heart of stone do receive updates.
Hickory: You just ignore the obvious, don't you? I've had enough of your stupidity.
So you are saying someone who ignores the obvious is stupid? :D It makes me so happy that you said that.

Check out my screenshot of the 1.10 and 1.11 16 DLC packages, which have different file sizes. Now, why do you think that is? :)

Also, the HoS installer has a different file version now. So yeah, installing everything anew is the right call.

greenkomodo: NICE!!! i still on 1.8.04 gog won't update my game...happy to see, who apparently have heart of stone do receive updates.
No the patches are for everyone. There is a different reason you didn't receive this.
Attachments:
Post edited October 23, 2015 by Santiago