It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Santiago: So you are saying someone who ignores the obvious is stupid?
Not at all, you said that, stupid.
so, do the main Patch 1.11 have the HoS 1.11 version? Or, would i have to download HoS 1.11 as well? how about Free 15 DLC 1.11?

BTW, did they nerf the HoS boss fights? I hope they didn't. Or, should at least left the death march the same.
fun_factor: so, do the main Patch 1.11 have the HoS 1.11 version? Or, would i have to download HoS 1.11 as well? how about Free 15 DLC 1.11?
Yes, the main patch patches the whole game, and if you have HoS or DLCs installed, those too. No, you don't have to download them again. Sample from the patch log:

"Hearts of Stone­
ACHIEVEMENTS:
Fixes issue whereby items needed for Achievement titled I Wore Ofieri Before It was Cool could not be acquired from Ofieri merchant

QUEST:
Fixes issue whereby players had to buy Ofieri set from merchant to start quest titled From Ofier's Distant Shores.

DLCs­
Adds missing download image for Skellige Armor content.
Fixes issue in DLC quests whereby occasionally human foes could have empty Health bars and could not be killed.
Adds missing interaction to chest in quest titled Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear.
Fixes issue whereby Nilfgaardian gauntlets could cause unsightly red box to appear beneath Geralt's feet."
Post edited October 23, 2015 by Hickory
OK. Tnx
Hickory: You just ignore the obvious, don't you? I've had enough of your stupidity.
Santiago: So you are saying someone who ignores the obvious is stupid? :D It makes me so happy that you said that.

Check out my screenshot of the 1.10 and 1.11 16 DLC packages, which have different file sizes. Now, why do you think that is? :)

Also, the HoS installer has a different file version now. So yeah, installing everything anew is the right call.

greenkomodo: NICE!!! i still on 1.8.04 gog won't update my game...happy to see, who apparently have heart of stone do receive updates.
Santiago: No the patches are for everyone. There is a different reason you didn't receive this.
reinstalled the game you're right everyhing is working now 1.11. XD