It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it says installation failed out of disk space but, i got all my witcher files installed on my E folder because the C folder is almost full (14 gig left). it had no problem installing everything on my E folder before. is there anyway to fix this?
Installers require working space in your TEMP folder. If there is not enough space you will get that error. First step is to empty your TEMP folder.
i got a 56GIG SSD. will it be enough or should i give up and buy a new one?
zyonhunter: i got a 56GIG SSD. will it be enough or should i give up and buy a new one?
Only if your TEMP folder is located on that drive. If your TEMP folder is on your C: drive, the one that's almost full, then you will have to move it's location to point to the SSD.
I'm unable to install patch 1.10 because it freezes during the process and it's not responding. The only way to shut down the process is through windows manager alt +ctr; +del. Yeah and it's brakes the whole game to the point that clean installation is required. Yes i'm downloaded whole game from gog servers and patch twice just in case some of the files could be broken, and also tried to upgrade the game from 1.06 (default) to 1.10. Patch freezes every time when it's near completion.
SO I couldn't even apply the patch, and Im not sure what to do next?
DARTHORK: SO I couldn't even apply the patch, and Im not sure what to do next?
People had the same problem with patch 1.07 and higher. Just wait even if the application isn`t responding. Can be some minutes (depends on your PC specs) until patching is over.
DARTHORK: SO I couldn't even apply the patch, and Im not sure what to do next?
Ritualisto: People had the same problem with patch 1.07 and higher. Just wait even if the application isn`t responding. Can be some minutes (depends on your PC specs) until patching is over.
It took about 40 minutes but finally finished. Thank you very much, You halped me a lot.
DARTHORK: It took about 40 minutes but finally finished. Thank you very much, You halped me a lot.
Nice! Have fun with your game!
Thanks for the heads up. Currently installing and have the same "problem", as in it doesn't respond. But only 10 minutes or so passed. Guess I'm gonna wait. ^^

It's funny though. Did a clean install of the game before. Took 12 minutes. :D Guess the patch is opening up and modifying some huge files and archives, thus taking so long.
zyonhunter: it says installation failed out of disk space but, i got all my witcher files installed on my E folder because the C folder is almost full (14 gig left). it had no problem installing everything on my E folder before. is there anyway to fix this?
I have the exact same, but I installed without Galaxy so now I can't repatch because it IS already at 1.10 and says so in the game (I got the installation complete popup - but then a "fail , not enough space" as well.) Since I didn't use Galaxy I can't rollback, and Hearts of Stone won't recognize it as 1.10 even though it says so in the game itself. I don't have 37 GB for an additional full download of the game and it would be a hell of a lot of work having to reinstall every single DLC as well.

NEVER had problems installing to drive E befoire, even when C wa nearly full.
Loved everything about the game but this feels like bad, bad, bad design. It REALLY shouldn't allow the patch to "finish" if there is some issue whatsoever with disk space - it should abort and let you retry. Now I'm stuck with an unpatchable game and I certainly can't afford to buy more diskspace for a new full download. First time I've seen a bad thing from CDProjekt Red.
PLS HELP ME
When i try install the patch 1.10 it's starting from 0MB / 320MB and it stops on somes like 70MB / 320MB and its says "Instalation failed" and its starting again. Nothink changed when i try reinstal gog or witcher pls someone help me
kubool151: PLS HELP ME
When i try install the patch 1.10 it's starting from 0MB / 320MB and it stops on somes like 70MB / 320MB and its says "Instalation failed" and its starting again. Nothink changed when i try reinstal gog or witcher pls someone help me
Hi Kabool151, I would try downloading the patch again, and install it manually. Galaxy is a little bugged still as it's still in Beta. I downloaded the patch and the updated (free) DLC's and had no problems doing it manually. Good luck.
kubool151: PLS HELP ME
CyniclyPink: Hi Kabool151, I would try downloading the patch again, and install it manually. Galaxy is a little bugged still as it's still in Beta. I downloaded the patch and the updated (free) DLC's and had no problems doing it manually. Good luck.
Man i tried do this later but manually instal sill no help. Its realy sucks this GOG in beta, i hope it will be all fixed fast. And i instal the wither later and it was all good witch patches but now it's say "Instalation faild" only. But i will try this again and i will say if its work.
When I am patching from 1.06 to 1.10 my update is also stuck at nearly 99% for about 10 minutes. After that my System crashes freezing completely. I tried to install it three times and also downloaded the update manually three times. Is there anything else I can do?
Post edited October 22, 2015 by r3d_5haDow
DARTHORK: I'm unable to install patch 1.10 because it freezes during the process and it's not responding. The only way to shut down the process is through windows manager alt +ctr; +del. Yeah and it's brakes the whole game to the point that clean installation is required. Yes i'm downloaded whole game from gog servers and patch twice just in case some of the files could be broken, and also tried to upgrade the game from 1.06 (default) to 1.10. Patch freezes every time when it's near completion.
SO I couldn't even apply the patch, and Im not sure what to do next?
I have a similar problem, what looks like about 5% of the download left is where it freezes. I opened task manager and it says not responding.
Post edited November 29, 2015 by fappy420