It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

is the patch 1.10 available for download ?
EliteMKD: is the patch 1.10 available for download ?
No. This today from Marcin Momot:
"The update itself is right around the corner and should be here in a matter of days."
It'll be available before Wednesday.
And it apparently will be 6-15 gb in size. Jeez.
Probably bigger than the first expansion. =D
From what I see on Steam the patch 1.10 is already live.... or at least that's how it looks.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by StorkV88
StorkV88: From what I see on Steam the patch 1.10 is already live.... or at least that's how it looks.
It's not out yet, even on Steam. PC gamer reported the news incorrectly, the changelog of patch 1.10 leaked and they reported it as the patch being out.
Antimateria: And it apparently will be 6-15 gb in size. Jeez.
Yes, Marcin Momot said that the patch will be 6-15GB in size. My guess is that the Steam patch will be 6GB because Steam compresses its downloads. I hope I don't have to download 15GB through GOG, I don't have a speedy connection :/. 15GB would take me about 10-12 hours to download.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by ScarletCrimson
StorkV88: From what I see on Steam the patch 1.10 is already live.... or at least that's how it looks.
ScarletCrimson: It's not out yet, even on Steam. PC gamer reported the news incorrectly, the changelog of patch 1.10 leaked and they reported it as the patch being out.
Antimateria: And it apparently will be 6-15 gb in size. Jeez.
ScarletCrimson: Yes, Marcin Momot said that the patch will be 6-15GB in size. My guess is that the Steam patch will be 6GB because Steam compresses its downloads. I hope I don't have to download 15GB through GOG, I don't have a speedy connection :/.
Well this confirms it PC gamer is a crappy gaming website...
yea i hope its 6gb because 15gb patch is too much hearts of stone it will be probably 10gb..
It wouldn't surprise me if they release it simultaneously with HoS, though I hope they don't.
A patch that size will likely have new bugs, so I hope it's released before HoS.
I'm guessing HoS will require 1.10.
Have you guys seen the changelog yet, and it's not even extensive :
http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/THE%20WITCHER%203/Pdf/patch_1_10_changelog_en.pdf

CDP Red continue to amaze me. Anyone know where i can vote for company of the year/century?
HertogJan: It wouldn't surprise me if they release it simultaneously with HoS, though I hope they don't.
A patch that size will likely have new bugs, so I hope it's released before HoS.
I'm guessing HoS will require 1.10.
I'm new to playing TW3 (needed a new video card to play) and started on 1.08. Will this patch break any existing saves? I'm only a few hours in so nothing I don't mind starting over.
AtomicP: I'm new to playing TW3 (needed a new video card to play) and started on 1.08. Will this patch break any existing saves? I'm only a few hours in so nothing I don't mind starting over.
I don't think it will. There has been a lot of patching and I never had to start over.
The patch is out... I can download it from my account.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by PakGatsu
Yeah its 17 gb for me ... uff
PakGatsu: The patch is out... I can download it from my account.
I got part 1, but the other 3 parts I'm getting '404 - Not Found'. :/