It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

The game updated as version 1.30 but there is no turkish text language as mentioned in patch notes. How can i change the language as turkish.

thanks in advance
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
merthamutcu: Hi,

The game updated as version 1.30 but there is no turkish text language as mentioned in patch notes. How can i change the language as turkish.

thanks in advance
Here is the information you need (from GOG staff):

Thiev:

"is it GOTY or base version? GOTY should have Turkish available in-game already, for base game there should be a small patch that adds this language but I don't see it on my account

It's possible that our Tech minions somehow overlooked it - if so it will be added tomorrow, sorry for that :("

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/cant_make_my_game_turkish/post3

So if you have the GOTY edition you should have Turkish language otherwise you have to download a small patch first.
merthamutcu: Hi,

thanks in advance
Ritualisto: Here is the information you need (from GOG staff):

Thiev:

"is it GOTY or base version? GOTY should have Turkish available in-game already, for base game there should be a small patch that adds this language but I don't see it on my account

It's possible that our Tech minions somehow overlooked it - if so it will be added tomorrow, sorry for that :("

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/cant_make_my_game_turkish/post3

So if you have the GOTY edition you should have Turkish language otherwise you have to download a small patch first.
Thanks this is so helpful for me.
KemalSanli: Thanks this is so helpful for me.
Have fun with your game in Turkish language! ;)