It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nithral is frozen AGAIN non attack on version 1.12.1. He still stand on the site after almost dead dogs will kill you but now stand between columns and has always shield
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Odin66699: Nithral is frozen AGAIN non attack on version 1.12.1. He still stand on the site after almost dead dogs will kill you but now stand between columns and has always shield
Try repairing your game files with GOG Galaxy. If you use mods deinstall them, repair your game and try it again.
Odin66699: Nithral is frozen AGAIN non attack on version 1.12.1. He still stand on the site after almost dead dogs will kill you but now stand between columns and has always shield
Ritualisto: Try repairing your game files with GOG Galaxy. If you use mods deinstall them, repair your game and try it again.
Halo's what I did I had long ago this is found in one of the topic withdrew's something I do not know what is more than 2Gb and nothing happened angry I turned off the computer and went to bed the next day Gog loaded and I noticed that before I had a play button, then more, and then it was 1.12.1 - 3Dlcs. Now I have a English-1.12.1-3dlcs. But they should stop doing one thing patch repair and ten more will not operate.
Ritualisto: Try repairing your game files with GOG Galaxy. If you use mods deinstall them, repair your game and try it again.
Odin66699: Halo's what I did I had long ago this is found in one of the topic withdrew's something I do not know what is more than 2Gb and nothing happened angry I turned off the computer and went to bed the next day Gog loaded and I noticed that before I had a play button, then more, and then it was 1.12.1 - 3Dlcs. Now I have a English-1.12.1-3dlcs. But they should stop doing one thing patch repair and ten more will not operate.
after verify/repair you must load save before you start this quest its only way to fix this
If you don't have any mod installed and you're using GOG Galaxy then delete "Scripts" folder:
c:\GOG Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\
... and use "verify/repair" function (it will download c.a. 30 MB correct files).

If you have some mods then uninstall/delete them and do above. After "Verify/Repair" you can install mods but make sure they're compatible with 1.12.1 version of Witcher 3 game.

Star game before you "met" Nithral.