It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey everyone,

I've got about 90 hours invested in the game, and my game updated yesterday to patch 1.11. I previously had downloaded all available extra content, including the Wolf School Gear quests. I'm playing on PC.

The game starts fine after the update, but when I hit 'Continue', it tells me that I am missing the content for the Wolf School Gear.

I've tried several save games, it's not just the most recent one, and I am unwilling to go back 45 hours or so to before I had the Wolf School DLC.

I've checked through GOG Galaxy, and the content is no longer available for download. I assume it is simply included in patch 1.11?

Is this a known issue, is there a fix coming, or a way to fix it myself?

Thank you.

EDIT - I tried rolling back to previous updates, but the game just plain would not start, so that's a no-go.
Post edited October 23, 2015 by alex451
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
The DLCs are all in one package now. You can download the package manually from your Witcher 3 account page. Update all your DLCs with that package and make sure to check in your options which DLCs will be activated. For example - I dislike the "new" Yennifer DLC, so don't use that one.
Peetz: The DLCs are all in one package now. You can download the package manually from your Witcher 3 account page. Update all your DLCs with that package and make sure to check in your options which DLCs will be activated. For example - I dislike the "new" Yennifer DLC, so don't use that one.
Got it! Just had to re-download the whole thing, and activate the DLC package from within Galaxy.

Thank you!