It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have a problem with patch 1.22:

I downloaded the patch from gog.com and installed it manually (better: I tried to do so). The patcher runs in under a second and says the installation of the patch was succesful.

But launching the game, there is no sign of the new patch: the number of version in the main menu is still 1.21.
And normal patches take some time, this not? You see the problem...

Thank you for helping!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
No, the patch should take a few minutes to complete, even with a powerhouse cpu - it is quite large - so it doesn't sound like it installed properly. Maybe try to download it again and check the size.

Have you tried to reboot, ensure you are booted "cleanly", without a bunch of spurious programs loading as well - and tried running the patch again? Was your installation updated to 1.21 prior to this - the game, DLC's and expanisons?
The patch shows you exactly what it will patch,
so if you have installed
the game
the dlc's
HoS
B&W,

you will get the message that these parts will be patched. Takes 2-3 minutes to complete.
And - Peetz is right about that - version 1.21 is prerequisite for the patch to work.
Same Problem, PLEASE HELP
Jonny--: Same Problem, PLEASE HELP
Same problem, same answers ...
Yeah, they didnt help so far...
As noted above - the patch will work to update the game, DLC's and Expansions IF the Game, DLC's and Expansions are already at version 1.21. In a number of cases, the game may patched to 1.21, but the DLC package and HoS expansion may be older versions. In this case you would have to update the DLC and HoS expansion as well.
1.Go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207664643"

Changes to this values:
"BUILD"= 44
"LANGUAGE"= english
"languageText"=english
"languageVoiceover"= english
"PATCH"= 1.21.0
"VER"= 2.0.0.44

start the patch 1.22, it worked to my me.
cydos: 1.Go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207664643"

Changes to this values:
"BUILD"= 44
"LANGUAGE"= english
"languageText"=english
"PATCH"= 1.21.0
"VER"= 2.0.0.44

Where to find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207664643" ?
cydos: 1.Go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207664643"

Changes to this values:
"BUILD"= 44
"LANGUAGE"= english
"languageText"=english
"PATCH"= 1.21.0
"VER"= 2.0.0.44

fetterXX: Where to find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207664643" ?
you have to open regedit.exe and search for it there
fetterXX: Where to find "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207664643" ?
Don't do this. It is bad advice. You are manually changing the installation data. If your patch installation refuses to take, either uninstall/reinstall or contact support.
any luck finding the solution?

Changes to this values:
"BUILD"= 44
"LANGUAGE"= english
"languageText"=english
"PATCH"= 1.21.0
"VER"= 2.0.0.44

Worked ! THX
Well, that's surprising.
Changed everything besides the language so far - still the same issue.

Then, boom - changed back to english and it worked like a charm. Thanks.
I try the registry thing, and still the patch didn't work. It says it would, but it won't update anything and just appear as "patch already applied".

When I launch the game it says v 1.21 still, but I can't apply the patch again. What can I do?

Thanks

EDIT: I used the verify / repair option in the GOG Galaxy, and now the problem is solved. Thanks!
Post edited July 01, 2016 by Darkohaku