It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

since the patch to version 1.08 I'm no longer able to complete the Quest "Skelliges Most Wanted". I completed the quest before within an earlier version of the game but now there is a huge bug.

After beating the werewolf the creature steps to one side of the area and howls forever. It is no longer in combat mode so you can meditate or do anything else. The creature's health is zero. Even if you try to hit it again with your sword it is not dying except for one thing.

If you throw a bomb on it the creature dies but the howling in the area is still going on. Unfortunately there is no progress within the quest itself. It still tells me to beat the werewolf.

I'm currently not sure what causes this, it seems that the quest is missing a trigger to be completed.

1. Anyone else having this problem?

2. How to solve that?

Personally I think this is not very professional to create such bugs with a patch, I have the opinion that an experienced team of developers is going to make a game better with a patch, not worse. Sorry to say that but it is the second time this weekend I run into such a thing and with this in mind I'm going to think twice before I spend my money for another game.

I hope the devs at CD PR are going to do something wuick about that.

Regards
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You are going to have to uninstall the DLC and reinstall it. This method worked for me when the quest was broke in patch 1.07, so it should still work.
Post edited August 09, 2015 by stevezy
kaonashi_de: Hi everyone,

since the patch to version 1.08 I'm no longer able to complete the Quest "Skelliges Most Wanted". I completed the quest before within an earlier version of the game but now there is a huge bug.

After beating the werewolf the creature steps to one side of the area and howls forever. It is no longer in combat mode so you can meditate or do anything else. The creature's health is zero. Even if you try to hit it again with your sword it is not dying except for one thing.

If you throw a bomb on it the creature dies but the howling in the area is still going on. Unfortunately there is no progress within the quest itself. It still tells me to beat the werewolf.

I'm currently not sure what causes this, it seems that the quest is missing a trigger to be completed.

2. How to solve that?

Personally I think this is not very professional to create such bugs with a patch, I have the opinion that an experienced team of developers is going to make a game better with a patch, not worse. Sorry to say that but it is the second time this weekend I run into such a thing and with this in mind I'm going to think twice before I spend my money for another game.

Regards
I've had the same bug and I have tried uninstalling the dlc many times and have never been able to complete this quest.
stevezy: You are going to have to uninstall the DLC and reinstall it. This method worked for me when the quest was broke in patch 1.07, so it should still work.
Unfortunately this does not work here.

This is ridiculous...
kaonashi_de: Hi everyone,

2. How to solve that?

Regards
Graviee: I've had the same bug and I have tried uninstalling the dlc many times and have never been able to complete this quest.
I have the game patched to version 1.22 and I was able to kill the werewolf and the golem but the human guy just stood there and did nothing while he was in fight mode the whole time, and I went over to him when I was done with the other too and thrashed him tell his health went to zero but he still just stood there and never died.