It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, following the installation of 1.11 HUD has completely disappeared .. whether in combat or not I do not have anything on the screen.
In the HUD configuration, yet everything is checked. I have tried every kind of manipulation but without effect.
kracktan: Hello, following the installation of 1.11 HUD has completely disappeared .. whether in combat or not I do not have anything on the screen.
In the HUD configuration, yet everything is checked. I have tried every kind of manipulation but without effect.
they have added a hide your ui button and it is your home key it toggles it from off & on.
kracktan: Hello, following the installation of 1.11 HUD has completely disappeared .. whether in combat or not I do not have anything on the screen.
Graviee: they have added a hide your ui button and it is your home key it toggles it from off & on.
Thanks but saddly it doesn't work.. i check hud.ini and confirm visibility=true.
i found the solution , there was 2 hud.ini in my folder. i delete the older and it works now :)
kracktan: i found the solution , there was 2 hud.ini in my folder. i delete the older and it works now :)
During gameplay I've lost UI while dealing with some merchant/blacksmith on Skellige. There were no visible options and no reaction for numbers (1-4). I've tried to press anything and it worked... but I'm not sure which one from range F9-F12, PrintScreen-ScrollLock-Pause (pressed to quickly)... but UI reappeared and I was able to finish merchant conversation and continue to play.