It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thelostdunmer: The current state of GOG Witcher 3 is indeed a mess. Why can't they just release the full game, one installer and all of its contents to those who bought the game from day one?

Also I don't use the galaxy client for reasons that my gaming pc is permanently disconnected from the internet. GOG began as a no client nonsense but is now shifting to client based distribution.

I will not be surprised one day if the gog downloader links are removed. For me this is the best alternative to download games from one computer then move to another.
Yes, I expect that too! I predict that when GOG Galaxy goes out of BETA; probably when GWENT goes out of BETA as well, that GOG Downloader will stop working and GOG Galaxy will be the only way to get your games. It will be DRM-FREE since you can download offline installers in Galaxy, but it will not be optional client anymore; And that will be a very SAD day for me!
Post edited September 07, 2016 by GlorFindel
Yeh i wish for just one file for complete game, i just posted a thread to be made sticky, as im confused exactly what order to install every thing, i made a post titled "Can we have a sticky for the exact order of manually installing Witcher 3 and all dlc and patches, thx"
Honestly, it's easier to just grab the 1.31 all-In-One "somewhere". If you own both expansions you are not stealing anything.
Post edited September 09, 2016 by RSColonel_131st
RSColonel_131st: Honestly, it's easier to just grab the 1.31 all-In-One "somewhere". If you own both expansions you are not stealing anything.
Twisted logic. Yes you are stealing. The 1.31 installer is not legally available to anybody who does not buy the GOTY edition, ergo you are a thief if you do this.
RSColonel_131st: Honestly, it's easier to just grab the 1.31 all-In-One "somewhere". If you own both expansions you are not stealing anything.
Hickory: Twisted logic. Yes you are stealing. The 1.31 installer is not legally available to anybody who does not buy the GOTY edition, ergo you are a thief if you do this.
It isn't theft. It's unethical, and it's a crime (regardless of whether you own a legal copy), but it's copyright violation. If the law is all-important to you, call things what they are. If I murder someone, I am a murderer, not a thief.
low rated
Hickory: Twisted logic. Yes you are stealing. The 1.31 installer is not legally available to anybody who does not buy the GOTY edition, ergo you are a thief if you do this.
bengeddes: It isn't theft. It's unethical, and it's a crime (regardless of whether you own a legal copy), but it's copyright violation. If the law is all-important to you, call things what they are. If I murder someone, I am a murderer, not a thief.
It's theft, plain and simple. If you go that route, you are taking something that does not legally belong to you. That is theft.
I'm gonna bail. I don't know what kind of insanity worm crawled into my brain to make me debate the ethics and legality of digital piracy in a thread that wasn't even about this topic.