It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So people who just bought the GOTY edition gets an v1.31 all-in-one installer, see pic,

http://keepimg.com/images/ScreenShot2016-09-01at12.42.24AM.png

while people like me who purchased base game and every expansion at full price get a myriad installers:

https://s9.postimg.org/fzdbjjl5r/image.png

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 1 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 24 MB
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 2 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 3.9 GB
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 3 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 3.9 GB
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 4 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 3.9 GB
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 5 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 3.9 GB
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 6 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 3.9 GB
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 7 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 3.9 GB
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The (Part 8 of 8) 1.10 (gog-40) 3.1 GB
Patch 1.10 (part 1 of 4) 1.01+ -> 1.10 1 MB
Patch 1.10 (part 2 of 4) 1.01+ -> 1.10 4.1 GB
Patch 1.10 (part 3 of 4) 1.01+ -> 1.10 4.1 GB
Patch 1.10 (part 4 of 4) 1.01+ -> 1.10 2.1 GB
Patch 1.22 (part 1 of 2) 1.10+ -> 1.22 1 MB
Patch 1.22 (part 2 of 2) 1.10+ -> 1.22 2.1 GB
Patch 1.24 1.22 -> 1.24 11 MBPatch 1.30 1.24 -> 1.30 447 MB

DLC Downloads
free DLC program (16 DLC) 1.22 523 MB
free DLC program (16 DLC) - Patch 1.30 1.22 -> 1.30 8 MB
Hearts of Stone - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Hearts of Stone (Part 1 of 3) 1.22 1 MB
Hearts of Stone - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Hearts of Stone (Part 2 of 3) 1.22 4.1 GB
Hearts of Stone - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Hearts of Stone (Part 3 of 3) 1.22 269 MB
Hearts of Stone - Patch 1.30 1.22 -> 1.30 143 MB
Blood and Wine - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Blood and Wine (Part 1 of 3) 1.22 1 MB
Blood and Wine - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Blood and Wine (Part 2 of 3) 1.22 4.1 GB
Blood and Wine - Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Blood and Wine (Part 3 of 3) 1.22 3.1 GB
Blood and Wine - multi-language pack (part 1 of 3) 1 MB
Blood and Wine - multi-language pack (part 2 of 3) 4 GB
Blood and Wine - multi-language pack (part 3 of 3) 3.1 GB
Blood and Wine - Patch 1.30 1.22 -> 1.30 449 MB

Gosh, I don't have even the 1.31 patch, but stuck on v1.30!!!!
I don't even have the option to install/update to 1.31 through Galaxy!!!!!!!!

https://s4.postimg.io/kdm15b6st/W3c.png
Post edited September 01, 2016 by Lobuno
One of the GOG reps said on here that a full installer would be coming later in the week.
I let it update automatically through GoG Galaxy and it gave me that "disk access" error. The game actually works now and shows version 1.30, but I don't know for certain if something is messed up or not.
Awkiba: One of the GOG reps said on here that a full installer would be coming later in the week.
Very disappointed with how they are handling current owners who paid FULL price for the DLC and base game vs. GOTY edition owners.

Just give them a free upgrade option to GOTY if the accounts has base game + two expansions, can't be hard. They do it with other games IIRC.

Sigh.
Post edited September 01, 2016 by lenskip
I own base+dlc(pre-ordered) and without Galaxy I find too much trouble to install the game how I have now in library...from what I understand until now, this week they will provide installer for each(1 for base and 1 for each dlc), that they didn't give us goty to the owner of all(base+all dlc) because it is not possibly to do it for all platform( my guess it is not a technical issues, but a economic one for console eco-systems, so the Pc will have to suffer alongside too)...maybe the pressure of customers will make them to do the right thing, goty for those who already have base+all dlc...
Awkiba: One of the GOG reps said on here that a full installer would be coming later in the week.
A full installer for what?

One for the Basegame and one for each Addon (each already patched to version 1.30)?

Its a real mess at the moment. So much stuff to download. "x" Patches for the basegame. Plus extra 1.30 Patches for the Addons (which i can't even install somehow).

At the moment my installorder is this way:

Basegame + afterwards those patches till 1.30.
DLC. (then tried to install the 1.30 DLC Patch - couldn't install somehow).
HoS Addon. (then tried to install the 1.30 HoS Patch - couldn't install somehow).
B&W addon. (then tried to install the 1.30 B&W Patch - couldn't install somehow).
Post edited September 01, 2016 by henniheine
+1 add goty installer for owners base games and all addons,
high rated
This is a BIG letdown for the most loyal customers!!!
We dont even have 1.31 yet which is even worse
Please, can you link me to the rep that said this please? Thanks.
Sniskerbobberton: Please, can you link me to the rep that said this please? Thanks.
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/new_installers_for_tw3

So, he replied and basically said that there won't be a full installer for existing owners . . . which is shitty.
Sniskerbobberton: Please, can you link me to the rep that said this please? Thanks.
Awkiba: https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/new_installers_for_tw3

So, he replied and basically said that there won't be a full installer for existing owners . . . which is shitty.
Thanks! That is shitty and down right silly, don't see why it can't be put into one installer.

That's what we get for purchasing things individually to show support I guess, it looks so ugly with all of the installers all over the place though.
If this how updates are going to be handled it would be better off to purchase the game from Steam.

It's currently to much work and space with the updates

So user's who paid top dollar order the season pass in advance have to suffer.

This isn't good business sense.
The last few days I was feeling GOG beginning to win over Steam in my mental battle of where to buy things in the future. Thanks for this post.

Edit: Hm, I guess maybe it is easier for Rollback functionality this way? I dunno.
Post edited September 02, 2016 by Charles.Surge