It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am very much considering getting the Game of the Year edition of Witcher 3, especially since it says it will give me $1.80 off any future purchase to offset regional pricing. Now, my question is: Does that apply only to the next game, or does that apply to every game purchased after? Because I really don't know.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
wariodude128: I am very much considering getting the Game of the Year edition of Witcher 3, especially since it says it will give me $1.80 off any future purchase to offset regional pricing. Now, my question is: Does that apply only to the next game, or does that apply to every game purchased after? Because I really don't know.
It is basically store credit. It gets added to your account to use on any future game purchase. Once you redeem the $1.80 it is gone. You get the option of whether to redeem it or not (a check box).
wariodude128: I am very much considering getting the Game of the Year edition of Witcher 3, especially since it says it will give me $1.80 off any future purchase to offset regional pricing. Now, my question is: Does that apply only to the next game, or does that apply to every game purchased after? Because I really don't know.
Hickory: It is basically store credit. It gets added to your account to use on any future game purchase. Once you redeem the $1.80 it is gone. You get the option of whether to redeem it or not (a check box).
So that pretty much means it's only a one time thing then. That is, if I use it on my next purchase. Good to know. Problem solved. Hope you like those points you get for helping people in need.
how did you get the $1.80 store credit? not seeing the offer on the website.
anzial: how did you get the $1.80 store credit? not seeing the offer on the website.
Because it's currently on sale.
anzial: how did you get the $1.80 store credit? not seeing the offer on the website.
Hickory: Because it's currently on sale.
That's not an answer to the question posed.
Hickory: Because it's currently on sale.
anzial: That's not an answer to the question posed.
It's an answer to "not seeing it on the website". Duh!
Listen, you pompous self-important ass, I'm sure you think you are very important and smart but you are NOT helping with your quips. If you got nothing to say on the subject, say nothing. And don't bother answering me, I'm ignoring you from now on.
anzial: Listen, you pompous self-important ass, I'm sure you think you are very important and smart but you are NOT helping with your quips. If you got nothing to say on the subject, say nothing. And don't bother answering me, I'm ignoring you from now on.
Run away, little fool.